MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Isn't that a screenie of v0.2 (picture on the right)? The last renders where the girls are sitting together while preparing the heist, Dalia sits next to Penelope, shows a different face of Dalia and even Penelope.
Am at work can't make a screenie :)
No, the image on the right is definitely from the current update. I think it's from the glorious scene where Alex plays the Nutcracker Suite for Axel.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I've seen it mentioned that Dalia and Alex looks different in 0.3 compared to earlier. Is this true? Screenshot an example? I've played it twice and the only difference to me is that Dalia's hair colour seemed a little darker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I think the assets got updated with a more detailed version. Its a plus if you ask me. it looks way better now

Clasher1

Jul 29, 2021
I wonder if it will ever be possible to create an incest patch for this game. There would be the need to change some lines of dialogue (especially at the beginning), but it could add some spice.

The game is already one of the best games on this site but still, considering Caribdis' previous game, I feel like some taboo could make it even better.

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Yeah, it will be our assumptions and the hairstyle as you mentioned.
In the last picture (Heist) she truly looks Dahlia truly looks so sweet and mesmerizing :love:

Come on Caribdis -> 0.4 = 87% complete, say it :devilish:

Reactions: habujabi6

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I wonder if it will ever be possible to create an incest patch for this game. There would be the need to change some lines of dialogue (especially at the beginning), but it could add some spice.

The game is already one of the best games on this site but still, considering Caribdis' previous game, I feel like some taboo could make it even better.
You incest lovers better pray that the theories regarding Orion's (MC's default name) backstory are just theories then.

Because if they turn out to be true, I doubt the rewrites to make incest work are going to be simple.

Clasher1

Jul 29, 2021
You incest lovers better pray that the theories regarding Orion's (MC's default name) backstory are just theories then.

Because if they turn out to be true, I doubt the rewrites to make incest work are going to be simple.
What are those theories ?

Honestly, I don't care much if an incest patch isn't possible, but in Once In A Lifetime, it was so well done that I wondered if Caribdis tried with this one to avoid to be striked by patreon.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Annie to Calypso "Can I touch your elven ears please, PLEASE, PLEASE?" (Heist meeting)
Then in the next few renders she actually plays with those ears... and you see those go down and "boing" up again...
the face expression of Calypso :rolleyes: during the rest of the conversation while Annie is playing with her ears is hilarious and got me tears in my eyes from laughing out loud irl... :LOL:

It are those little things all around the game that makes it the incredible game it already is.
screenshot0176.png

Korok85

Aug 21, 2021
All this talking about boobs reminds me of this agoni I had playing 0.3.
I love boobs in many sizes from smaler to bigger. But important for me is the combination between a nice face and nice boobs.
Thats why this last updated made me a little sad.
I am not so interested in only seeing a nice face or only seeing nice boobs.
Well Nova has a really nice face and really nice boobs. There are some nice pictures in this update that show both together.
But none of the animations in 0.3 has them together.
Its always "Boobs and Hair" or "Face and NO boobs"
We also have an animation of Novas Hair from top view with NO face and no boobs, but a dick in centerview.
One animation even start with "Boobs and Balls" then turns to the side to see a lot of hair and a dick, a little piece of the face and boobs but covered by a shadow so you dont see them so well.
If you compare that with the other side caracters in this update that got some screen time:
Oh there are boobs together with the face in the same view without beeing covered by anything and that in many animated scenes ....

I played the game and when the BJ started with Nova I was like !YES YES HELL YES! and after each animation i was expecting "But the next scene will be a good one" only to be left hanging at the end.
I am sure this was intentional for player that like the view of a beautiful face together with boobs.:cry:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does anyone have a MAC link per chance? For .3
Nope, but you can do a Mac 0.3 version yourself.
Download the pc version unzip it grab the game folder and put it in the autorun folder of the Mac version after removing the older game folder that is located there, like I did. :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Personally, I think the only criticism I could have about this game so far is maybe there is a bit too much facial blush/redness going on. And even then, that's the nittiest of nitty nit picks where I almost decided writing this wasn't worth it
Well, there is a whole lot of nervous "teen" angst and embarrassment going on. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

And its only 0.3 version..
Imagine , how much content to talk and think about ahead.
We have a LOOOOOONG way to go before we reach the 9,000+ pages on Being a DIK thead. ;):ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes