VaderExMachina

Brazilian Sith Lord
Donor
Nov 21, 2022
/checks calendar

/does quick mental math

...probably mid to late November for Demon Lord at this rate, which means mid to late December for the Public (before the 25th)...

...that's still fine, I suppose. :HideThePain:
my bet is a Demon Lord release somewhere between November 15th and 20th. and it wouldn't surprise me if he actually released the Public version on the 25th of December, what a Christmas gift right?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
wait a sec....almost 20 days and only 6%?? what happened to Señor Caribdis??
Maybe he'll discuss it in the next Progress Report (iirc he'll post it around the end of the month). Next batch of sneaks will probably be the last and will prolly drop at the end of next month (just weeks before DL beta release).

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
Short answer: no.

Longer answer:

Her scene was okay. I'm not impressed much by how fast someone can make you cum. I'm impressed by how they navigate the journey to that destination. Alex, that was top tier. Nova's scene at the college party, even though she and the MC never touched, that was top tier, because that builds up to when they finally get together!

On her personality, I do not care why someone is arrogant. I don't care if it is "expected". I don't care that she is a princess. I care about how she behaves, and the way she behaves is unacceptable to me. In real life I wouldn't talk to someone like her longer than it takes to have her insult me and my friends once. She gets a partial pass in Eternum because she's useful, and because of my suspicion that she's putting up a front. She has yet to prove she merits anything more. No one is deserving of more respect than the average person based on a title or lineage. Were I to ever meet a real prince or princess, I would be polite because that's how I treat people. I will respect their preferences if I meet them in their palace, as I would anyone in their home. They are not getting special treatment, unless I get to know them on a personal level and like them. Then they get the same kind of special treatment anyone else in my life I am close to gets. And if they're not okay with this, I can be sure we won't get along and they've saved us both some time.
I do agree with that assessment, 1 slowly built up intense orgasm > 10 quick ones (even in succession).

But then again I have a penis, and the latter option very quickly becomes more painful than pleasurable. Especially when you’re shooting out fumes.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hopefully, in a few months, we might see a threesome with Dalia and Alex, or Penny and Nova;)
P.S The second option is more probable because the MC has already fucked both
Second sounds unlikely given that Penny seems to have minimal presence in the sneaks while Nan, Nova, Annie, and Dalia have a bigger presence. Luna too I suppose but she looks like she's just going to have a supporting role this time around based on how she's presented in the sneaks.

Caly is noticeably missing in action but I chalk that up as her presence being in more story-heavy events in this update so she's not featured due to potential major spoilers and such.

Reactions: Zegion101
4.80 star(s) 959 Votes