1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
........How....How can you be that dumb ? Seriously ?

Where do you see me "shit on the dev's thread" ??

I came simply asking if there are girls with substantially big (while staying realistic) tits in that game and simps came crying with stupid communautarist arguments about the ideal size of tits, while I simply asked if my kink was in the game without any judgment whatsoever about other people.

Can't you see how contradictory and oblivious of yourselves you are ?

If anything it's your community (and you too btw) that are toxic and can't be fucked to accept and tolerate people not having the same taste as you.

Stop all trying to make moralistic philosophy when you're not even capable to understand your failures and limits.
Calls others dumb, says all who disagree are toxic.

Dude chill. You're getting way too excited over a game. And I'm sure Caribdis wouldn't want this kind of arguments in his game thread.

It's a game lol.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Beautiful characters, engaging story, Nova, interesting and unique setting, superb humor, Nova, non-pathetic MC… Nova… I could go on, but I’ll let others add to the list as well.
You mean Nova? oh yes and Nova.... Also I could add great and loveable girls like Nova, Calypso, Dahlia,Nova, Alex, Nancy, Annie, Nova, Penelope, Luna... NOVA... A fantastic set up between reality and virtual worlds... Nova... Oh also Nova... Impressive immersion and.. Oh! Almost forget Nova!
But I don't want to look repetitive.;)

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
This game is NOVA and You are gonna love it because we have Annie, Alex, Nancy, Penny and Nova, and many other lovable characters including novA. We also have a good friend like Chang and A sweet and submissive hacker girl Named Nova. We also have the redhead and ginger-like Nova and nancy. And Finally, we have Nova.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Calls others dumb, says all who disagree are toxic.

Dude chill. You're getting way too excited over a game. And I'm sure Caribdis wouldn't want this kind of arguments in his game thread.

It's a game lol.
I just put him on "ignore". Strikes me as the type that's just a little above average IQ and knows it, but that doesn't know how to deal with the numerous folks ahead of him.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Can we just talk about the combat scene in 0.3 because goddamn was it amazing. Amazing writing? Check. Cool visuals? check. Blood and gore? check. Awesome combat system I've never seen before in a RenPy game?
Fucking check.

Edit: And the score is awesome in this scene too.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I just put him on "ignore". Strikes me as the type that's just a little above average IQ and knows it, but that doesn't know how to deal with the numerous folks ahead of him.
Yeah, that's what I should do. Even if I was joking with Chop-Chop, had nothing personal against him. Oh well, I'm just sad because Caribdis doesn't deserve this kind of arguments on his thread. Anyway thanks.

Can we just talk about the combat scene in 0.3 because goddamn was it amazing. Amazing writing? Check. Cool visuals? check. Blood and gore? check. Awesome combat system I've never seen before in a RenPy game?
Fucking check.
I can't believe you didn't mention Nova though.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, that's what I should do. Even if I was joking with Chop-Chop, had nothing personal against him. Oh well, I'm just sad because Caribdis doesn't deserve this kind of arguments on his thread. Anyway thanks.

I can't believe you didn't mention Nova though.
I wasn't really into that whole forced-but-still-liked-it thing. It just seemed really unrealistic and forced to me but Sekhmet was hot so it's okay.
What I was getting at was that this game was already one of the best ones at 0.2, but this update took it to a whole another level. Carbides improved on all the shortcomings and released an amazing update.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Fucking check.

Edit: And the score is awesome in this scene too.
The kind of QTE? You're overselling it

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
A lot of stuff about "Ready player one" in this thread, anyone else see way more similarity to Spy Kids 3? (And Charlie and the chocolate factory)
I said the exact same thing to my ex when we saw Ready Player One in theaters

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
It's a great game, except the horror part. I absolutely hate body horror and jumpscare. Freak me out. In a perverse way the author is doing a terrific job on that front. How do I skip the haunted house bit?

tihstsop

May 1, 2022
Is there a way to not gray out Daila after the prison sequence where we insist about asking her about the cove?

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes