Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The more I play the game the harder it is for me to cope with the wait for the next update, so I try to limit my playthroughs when the withdrawals start to become unbearable. :HideThePain:
I don't know...I feel like playing it again makes it easier if anything? Because I get another "dose Eternum", even if it feels diluted somewhat, because I know the part already. :KEK:

I probably should replay it again before the new update hits. It's been about 2 or so years since I played it from the beginning to the...well...we don't have the end...so to the "then current cliffhanger", I suppose. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Redd23 and rudy007

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I don't know...I feel like playing it again makes it easier if anything? Because I get another "dose Eternum", even if it feels diluted somewhat, because I know the part already. :KEK:

I probably should replay it again before the new update hits. It's been about 2 or so years since I played it from the beginning to the...well...we don't have the end...so to the "then current cliffhanger", I suppose. :HideThePain:
Easy for you because you don't have a voice in your head constantly theorycrafting every playthrough and going mad at the wait to see if any of those either get confirmed or debunked. :HideThePain:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Easy for you because you don't have a voice in your head constantly theorycrafting every playthrough and going mad at the wait to see if any of those either get confirmed or debunked. :HideThePain:
Lucky me, I have to replay the game because I somehow lost Dalia on my first & only playthrough. My dumbass thought I would have to choose between the girls, so I foolishly played favourites...

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
Netflix should make a live Action movie on Eternum with
Orion = Robert pattinson
Alex = Millie bobby brown ,
Nancy = Scarlett johansen,
Dalia = Emma watson
Penny = Sydney sweeney,
Nova = Jenna Ortega
Hope these adult games go mainstream and they get a production team like Netflix, Activision or Tencent.If u give budgets and workforce to people like Caribdis they will do wonders with the resources.The update release times will reduce drastically.Currently there is a void in me while waiting for Eternums next update.Imagine once mainstream production houses like Netflix backing Caribdis and his team...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Orion = Robert pattinson
Dalia = Emma watson
Penny = Sydney sweeney,
Nova = Jenna Ortega
Hope these adult games go mainstream and they get a production team like Netflix, Activision or Tencent.If u give budgets and workforce to people like Caribdis they will do wonders with the resources.The update release times will reduce drastically.Currently there is a void in me while waiting for Eternums next update.Imagine once mainstream production houses like Netflix backing Caribdis and his team...
Yeah how about just no.

Dec 9, 2022
Orion = Robert pattinson
Dalia = Emma watson
Penny = Sydney sweeney,
Nova = Jenna Ortega
This is one of the worst castings I've seen. You should work in Hollywood. You'd fit right in.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Sure, the crazy redhead is played by the dark haired Latina...if only there would be a shy, quiet black haired Latina character in the game, Jenna Ortega would fit much better to play. :HideThePain:
I think Netflix has its own ideas for the play of Orion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'd rather a black girl LI or even a black protagonist show up in Cari's next game rather than have someone race swap the Eternum crew when there's no need to do so. It just feels disrespectful to the dev, tbh. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I mean a tv show would be a pipe dream for...multiple reasons anyway... :KEK:

Reactions: KanyeT

Abm21

Mar 26, 2021
Orion = Robert pattinson
Dalia = Emma watson
Penny = Sydney sweeney,
Nova = Jenna Ortega
delectable bait

4.80 star(s) 959 Votes