Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Glad to see I'm not the only one craving an update. :p

But I am a patient lad; much respect to Cari for this amazing game. Hoping for a November update, but if it happens later, all gravy. Better to have continued quality than a bug-ridden Trump wig of bugs and depression.

Plus the replay value is top notch, so that helps. :D

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Either Orion will end up with all the stones, becomes thus the new big shot of the Eternum company (or the multi-worlds) and will have enough money for his (extended) family, or they bust the company due to all the shady stuff it is involved and Nova wil find a way to hack into the company's bank accounts to steal loads of money. Just like the MC of the previous AVN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just imagine MC comes back to life and now he's traumatized, his skin becomes more and more bruised, his body is in constant pain and his mind is slowly breaking. The only thing that keeps him sane anymore are the stones.
Thus, everyone goes on a frantic hunt for the stones, becoming more and more desperate leading to the group becoming pretty heartless by the end.
Then they get to their last encounter with Thanatos where he does a fatal mistake that leads to his doom. A mistake that the MC points out to him:

Now with all of the stones acquired, he has the power to change the multiverse as he sees fit but sadly this is not the good outcome we all hoped for. See this entire time we forgot that he was in fact a broken individual. As he himself said:
StarWars The attempt on my life.png
His failing sanity wasn't healed in time and thus it didn't lead to the creation of a heroic figure or a multiversal savior.
No, his painful ressurection led to the creation of none other that Darth Orion and one of the many "Forum Endings" we as a community will come with.

Really we just need is to give the MC a glove and the memes will write themselves
Thanos Stones.jpg

P.S: This whole joke reply gave me an actual idea for an evil cast. I don't have the time to write that now tho so I'll come to it later.

When it's ready.
But, but. Updates are supposed to come when you call them. Did Cari now train them well?
If he didn't then he should send them to that famous Update Whisperer to make sure they get well trained.
Update Whisperer.jpg

Reactions: Green83rry

maria.wachtel

Jan 2, 2022
man I was really hoping they would slow down the ridiculous angles...Come on now, that's a 90 angle between her back and her ass...I'm sure pythagoras would've loved it but damn man
The Dev is just secretly a follower of Pythagoras, and part of the modern Pythagorean cult.

It is obvious: (Annie)² + (Penelople)² = (Dalia)²

...We are onto you, Cardis!

4.80 star(s) 960 Votes