Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You've just opened the flood gates. Come update time, you're gonna become the lord and savior of the "can has save?" crowd.

I salute you, Satou. Make room on The List™ soon. :Kappa:
yeah-no-nope.gif I said this time because today is Saturday and I'm not in a bad mood right now. On Release Day I'm nopeing the fuck out of here, you won't see me post here until the Horde is gone...

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
You're just a little late. I can sell you my tickets if you want. :Kappa:
but its june 2023!!!
it should be taken off by now

Huh, I've never seen this one - may I inquire from which game this lovely easter egg originates good sir? xd
its from UC8
btw you wanna know a fun fact?
i was clearing my backlog and there's another vn referencing Eternum as well
although this time just mentioning the name of the movie they watch at the cinema
and talking about Alex scene

anyways is f95 server having problems?
why i cant load any image properly here?
its the same whether its my post or others

Jul 5, 2020
Just wait until the update drops. :HideThePain: :KEK:

"When NTR?" "Do have save?" "Update when?" "Chang NTR Orion with gorilla woman!"
"There is a bug" (Using outdated mods with the beta version)
I'm 50/50 knowing there will be an Annie scene in this update. If there were no Annie, I would be more excited about the plot.

I guess this soft-confirms that Calypso will not have a scene in this update. Or maybe Cari is smart enough and is purposefully misleading us to hide the scene (one can hope)?
We will get 4 sex scenes this update. Dalia is 100% I would bet a kidney or 1 for Nancy and 1 for Annie. We don't know the 4th. That's why the Calypso guesses(please Cari, I need my goddess

Bolgui

May 18, 2022
For anyone wondering about the estimated date of the next release but who doesn't want to do the research, it should be around November 12th (calculated using the current percentage posted by Caribdis and the last release date, so it's very approximate) .

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
For anyone wondering about the estimated date of the next release but who doesn't want to do the research, it should be around November 12th (calculated using the current percentage posted by Caribdis and the last release date, so it's very approximate) .
Well... Cari has stated that he intends to release the update BEFORE Christmas, so who knows, unless something happens, quite possibly in November or the end of November.

Reactions: Bolgui

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well... Cari has stated that he intends to release the update BEFORE Christmas, so who knows, unless something happens, quite possibly in November or the end of November.
before xmas means before Dec 24, so ... it very well be can be dec 23 for all that matter ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
before xmas means before Dec 24, so ... it very well be can be dec 23 for all that matter ;)
Well, not necessarily "Before Xmas" means right before the 24th...

if Cari said he intends to release updates before Christmas, it shows how much he is trying to release the release faster, it doesn't matter if it will be released on Christmas or before Christmas, but he has already set a goal. So he is close

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, not necessarily "Before Xmas" means right before the 24th...

if Cari said he intends to release updates before Christmas, it shows how much he is trying to release the release faster, it doesn't matter if it will be released on Christmas or before Christmas, but he has already set a goal. So he is close
I was just pointing out ,that i could very well mean as much as november 1 just as like december 15 for example. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MAGO-DAG
4.80 star(s) 960 Votes