j766

May 15, 2017
More than anything I'm kinda worried about Nova... I can see her blaming herself for what happened.
Obviously it isn't her fault...but I wouldn't ask a friend of mine to walk through the hood to pick up food when you could just order it safely. I had no idea she lived in such a rough part of town.

Reactions: Bolgui

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
Obviously it isn't her fault...but I wouldn't ask a friend of mine to walk through the hood to pick up food when you could just order it safely. I had no idea she lived in such a rough part of town.
Of course it's not, but I can see her blaming herself for it anyway. Either for not cancelling the day, for not having something else ready, or for not calling for some other food service.

borovnica

Dec 18, 2021
If I remember correctly, correct me if Im wrong, he wanted to take the shortcut and got cocky because how good he was in eternum and how good his life was going. Cant blame him though.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I can't wait for her to come back in one of the future updates just for MC to go:
View attachment 4101685

It would be even better if she appears after Penny and Orion finishes a breeding session:BootyTime:
Just to rub in how much of a failure Regina is:KEK:
View attachment 4101720
You joke, but Caribdis is actually capable to do that. They were already nearly caught after all. Although probably only on later stages of the game.

Reactions: Dunner

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
8-ish% Patreon
Minor nitpick, but thanks to payment processor and other fees that are applied on top of the Patreon platform fee, most AVN devs probably have closer to 15-20% of their gross revenue taken by Patreon before taxes. Small payments tend to get hit hard by payment processor fees in particular, which makes up the bulk of subs for most devs. That's also why you might occasionally see signs at gas stations and convenience stores that say something like "Credit Card $4 minimum" or similar. A $1 payment easily could have 30% or more taken for payment processing fees alone, depending on the terms. If you're curious about the likely Patreon terms, you can find their Patreon creator fees overview page pretty easily via search.

It's honestly a bit frustrating as a supporter. Technically the devs I like to support would get more money if I paid them $12 once per year rather than $1 per month, but cycling that would be a pain and I'd miss their dev updates and previews. And I definitely can't afford to support a bunch of devs at $10+ monthly payments year-round.

EDIT: Just wanted to add, that if you sign up to support a Patreon via the iOS app using Apple payment method, they now take a massive 30% cut before it even gets to Patreon, who then takes their platform fee on top of that. So yeah, sign up via web browser or something if you use an iOS device.

Last edited:
Reactions: sexypeanut

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
You joke, but Caribdis is actually capable to do that. They were already nearly caught after all. Although probably only on later stages of the game.
I hope for something even more savage. We need to break Regina for what she did to Penny.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Evil Toddler intensifies.jpg

All these years of Reddit/4Chan stories put to good use.:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 960 Votes