The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
wasnt talking about nailling all three at the same time more about the individual storys with them like nancy in the elevator
Then you got everything wrong. When I mentioned there wasn't going to be Nancy/Penny/Dalia content, I was talking about sex scenes between them, not about them individually. Since they're family, Caribdis won't do anything lewd involving two or the three of them like he did with Lauren and Judie in OiAL.

Last edited:
Reactions: sexypeanut

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hope the update doesnot release in November.I am planning for a No nut November challenge.If the update is out it will be broken for sure
Beta will probably release in late November (like, 2nd to the last week) so if it leaks by then just exile yourself from this thread for a week or so (if you're really that adamant in clearing the challenge).

Despite me saying that, I'm pretty sure most of us in this thread (me included) are more interested in seeing how the 0.7 cliffhanger gets resolved more so than fapping to whatever lewd scene pops out this coming patch. :whistle:

doovel

Nov 13, 2023
You are forgetting that his wife would also have a job. He doesn't need to provide for the entire family.
And in no way 200k/year is 'decent' - it's awesome. The average annual income of an American worker is , while in Spain is (almost a third of an American one).

According to Graphtreon, Cari makes an average of 29k/month (estimate). 20% VAT = 23.2k. 8-ish% Patreon (thanks doovel ) =~ 21.3k. Let's say he pays 3k/month to Dread (the animator, and the 3k is pre-taxes) =~ 18.3k. Let's suppose he needs to pay for some other stuff (like the outsourcing), so rounding it to 15k (total 180k/year). According to , he'd have to pay income tax closer to 23% on that (it's a progressive tax, so in reality he'd pay less than this estimate) =~11.55k/month or 138.6k/year.
In three months, Cari has a net income GREATER than the entire average annual salary in Spain! He makes a net 138k/year! How is that just 'decent'?!?

My link shows how many can boast that. DPC and DC are just 2 among at least a dozen that can pay for a team.
The 3k Cari might pay Dread will become closer to 2k (after all labor laws and such). That would make him get the average Spain worker salary. Hmm, he probably pays him more than that - I'd say closer to 5k pre-taxes. That would make Cari get like 123k annually or 10.27k/month. Still a great number, but I'll concede that he would have problems hiring someone else.

The world outside the USA and some specific countries doesn't pay as much as them. As I've linked above, Spain doesn't pay that much for an average worker. Cari has a much easier life than the average Spain worker - since Spain certainly has cheaper prices than the USA (for comparable cities). A guy making 12k/month in Madrid or Barcelona lives a much better life than a buy making 12k/month in Los Angeles or Phoenix, respectively. Comparison below, using the NUMBEO website:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Successful AVN devs to the level of Cari and beyond are indeed rare, but 'anomaly' is a strange term for that. He has a good product, he knows how to promote it, he delivers great updates and is an approachable guy. The anomaly is the devs that keep milking people and deliver nothing but disappointing updates (if at all).
Just to be fully clear the fee is a flat 8% on revenue and an additional 2.9% + 0.30$ per subscriber when they’re above 3$. (3.9% in case of non-US PayPal/venmo)

So Patreon’s cut is over 11%.

Main point stands though. It is a lot of money especially in Spain, which is cheaper than most of Western and Northern Europe.

I doubt he employs his animator, more than likely he is a paying him as a contractor and is probably paying him more than 5k a month.

For reference, if you take your gross income (before taxes) and multiply this by 1.8 you roughly get what your Employer has to pay to get you that gross income. As there are taxes and insurance they have to pay on top of your salary. The 1.8 might be different in Spain. My number is based on the country I operate and employ people in.

Point being that even if he pays the animator 8k a month, that will still be cheaper for him if he’s hiring him as a contractor.

There might be additional taxes before he can pay himself out from what he earns on Patreon as well. I don’t know the tax structure in Spain well enough to comment on that without some vigorous googling.

But the income tax in Spain is much lower than what I have to deal with. Kinda jealous.

Last edited:
Reactions: sexypeanut

Jonmanchu

Apr 15, 2024
Beta will probably release in late November (like, 2nd to the last week) so if it leaks by then just exile yourself from this thread for a week or so (if you're really that adamant in clearing the challenge).

Despite me saying that, I'm pretty sure most of us in this thread (me included) are more interested in seeing how the 0.7 cliffhanger gets resolved more so than fapping to whatever lewd scene pops out this coming patch. :whistle:
I guess this is u

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I'm 50/50 knowing there will be an Annie scene in this update. If there were no Annie, I would be more excited about the plot.

So, Caly is still stuck with the Randoms? And she is still not even the poster girl of the "Others"-Category? This treatment is unfit for a princess!
I guess this soft-confirms that Calypso will not have a scene in this update. Or maybe Cari is smart enough and is purposefully misleading us to hide the scene (one can hope)?

Reactions: TamreeFugar

imagica

May 2, 2020
It's the classic incest lover. Always demanding that someone should make a mod so he can fantasize about banging his mommy and sisters. I don't like to kink-shame, but certain people do get annoying when their kink isn't present in an AVN they're playing.

Aside of an incest patch not making any sense, Caribdis simply won't risk to have his Patreon page closed. He already scrapped any Nancy/Penny/Dalia lewd moments because of that.
That is a shame. I just wanted some Penny/Nancy action where they are arguing whose boobs are bigger.

hshrink

Feb 8, 2023
That is a shame. I just wanted some Penny/Nancy action where they are arguing whose boobs are bigger.
Well that could still happen but it wouldn't devolve into lustful/intimate acts. You would get the double titfuck without the girls kissing or mouth to mouth/finger sweep cum swapping.

Verasmile

May 18, 2019

More than anything I'm kinda worried about Nova... I can see her blaming herself for what happened.

Bulvark

Mar 16, 2022
More than anything I'm kinda worried about Nova... I can see her blaming herself for what happened.
I'm still holding to Orion summoning Caly (accidentally) and she heals him but, depending on how this turns out, it might be a good opportunity to reveal the "harem" to everyone. They are all worried, things get said, secrets come out but when he wakes up / revives, whatever, it's all kind of forgotten / accepted since they are all just greatful he survived.

4.80 star(s) 960 Votes