MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Lol, even Genesis order has got such a patch, you saying?
What does incest and a patch have to do with it, if there is no progression of the plot towards incest?

All that is happening here so far is that Mc meets each of these girls, he is not even connected by blood and the girls do not even have sex with each other to turn this into an incest-marathon

When the time comes, then you will get a patch, but for now, do not interfere with others enjoying the game and we don't even care how other games patch themselves, the plot looks good anyway.

Reactions: TamreeFugar

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What does incest and a patch have to do with it, if there is no progression of the plot towards incest?

All that is happening here so far is that Mc meets each of these girls, he is not even connected by blood and the girls do not even have sex with each other to turn this into an incest-marathon

When the time comes, then you will get a patch, but for now, do not interfere with others enjoying the game and we don't even care how other games patch themselves, the plot looks good anyway.
That's assuming nothing happens later on in the story that would throw a hatchet to any sort of incest patch plans...like Orion's mother actually showing up either in the present or in a flashback later on. Or if that theory about Orion being some lab grown homunculus created by Ulysses but was spirited away and taken in by his da ends up being legit.

Prezi-

Formerly 'Prezident'
Sep 29, 2024
That's assuming nothing happens later on in the story that would throw a hatchet to any sort of incest patch plans...like Orion's mother actually showing up either in the present or in a flashback later on. Or if that theory about Orion being some lab grown homunculus created by Ulysses but was spirited away and taken in by his da ends up being legit.
Orion is his own father and the father of all the L.I's, Nancy and Caly included. That way it's all incest all the time. /s :Kappa:

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, that's why I said when it comes it's quite possible there will be a patch for this kind of plot.
We haven't even fully revealed the story and in the future, as you said, it's quite possible something like this will develop

e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
Orion is his own father and the father of all the L.I's, Nancy and Caly included. That way it's all incest all the time. /s :Kappa:
We've met Orion's dad. And Orion doesn't seem like the type to have "lucky oven mitts" so I think we can rule out him being Nova's too. He's certainly not Luna's. But so far there's only been a single sentence IIRC about Orion's MOM.... :p

Prezi-

Formerly 'Prezident'
Sep 29, 2024
We've met Orion's dad. And Orion doesn't seem like the type to have "lucky oven mitts" so I think we can rule out him being Nova's too. He's certainly not Luna's. But so far there's only been a single sentence IIRC about Orion's MOM.... :p
Are you saying....

There's a chance....

Orion is.....

His own MOM!?

*X-files music* :illuminati: *Mind explosion* :eek:

:Kappa:

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Uh... just to point out, I think the "patch" he was asking for is one to edit the story so he IS related to them. Completely unnecessary though. Story is wonderful as is (except need more 'seggs').

Reactions: sexypeanut

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Why the hell there is no incest patch until now, even after 7 chapters???
If that's easy to fit into the game story why don't you do it then?

Anyway, Caribdis already said (and I somewhat agree with him) that the story wouldn't fit that theme, but even if it did, I'm pretty sure Caribdis wouldn't risk having issues with Patreon at all.

So yeah, the patch is out of question. If you want it, then do it yourself. I'm sorry for being blunt, I'm well aware this is a piracy forum, but this kind of complaining and expectation that everything should be fall on the lap imediately bothers me a bit. Everything still asks for a bit of work and effort. Same for other mods and translations.

And before someone comes saying that I don't like incest in games... it's the complete opposite. But at the same time I like them when it makes sense and I understand that patches still ask a bit of effort and common sense from those who make them.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
If that's easy to fit into the game story why don't you do it then?

Anyway, Caribdis already said (and I somewhat agree with him) that the story wouldn't fit that theme, but even if it did, I'm pretty sure Caribdis wouldn't risk having issues with Patreon at all.

So yeah, the patch is out of question. If you want it, then do it yourself. I'm sorry for being blunt, I'm well aware this is a piracy forum, but this kind of complaining and expectation that everything should be fall on the lap imediately bothers me a bit. Everything still asks for a bit of work and effort. Same for other mods and translations.
It's the classic incest lover. Always demanding that someone should make a mod so he can fantasize about banging his mommy and sisters. I don't like to kink-shame, but certain people do get annoying when their kink isn't present in an AVN they're playing.

Aside of an incest patch not making any sense, Caribdis simply won't risk to have his Patreon page closed. He already scrapped any Nancy/Penny/Dalia lewd moments because of that.

4.80 star(s) 959 Votes