Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
:Kappa: Although it would be funny if Cari released updates just for Christmas, and all people who were preparing for Christmas and at the same time waiting for the update would stand like this: View attachment 4104109
That would depend on how meticulous the bug squashing is prior to and right before Public Release. I still remember seeing Cari mention on Discord that 0.7.3 was the last update and that there will be no more updates leading to the Public Release...only for one no-lifing bug hunter to submit a bunch of last minute bug reports and typos for Cari to fix. :HideThePain:

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
That would depend on how meticulous the bug squashing is prior to and right before Public Release. I still remember seeing Cari mention on Discord that 0.7.3 was the last update and that there will be no more updates leading to the Public Release...only for one no-lifing bug hunter to submit a bunch of last minute bug reports and typos for Cari to fix. :HideThePain:
Oh yes, don't forget about the bug fixes that usually happen, you're right. But let's hope it doesn't come to that)))

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Windscribe
thx, i will try

repost: welp, its paid vpn
and i somehow re-encrypted my modem and managed to double-layered it with a firewall
and somehow all images are loading for me now
so idk if its error on my side or the site connection from my end

Mr_LK

May 20, 2023
I thought I would be thinking about what happened in the alley, but all I can think about is how I would support 3 pregnant women.

Pervy Hermit

Aug 20, 2024
I thought I would be thinking about what happened in the alley, but all I can think about is how I would support 3 pregnant women.
Either Orion will end up with all the stones, becomes thus the new big shot of the Eternum company (or the multi-worlds) and will have enough money for his (extended) family, or they bust the company due to all the shady stuff it is involved and Nova wil find a way to hack into the company's bank accounts to steal loads of money. Just like the MC of the previous AVN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr_LK and Jarulf
4.80 star(s) 960 Votes