Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I mean...it's an technically the infinity sign, I guess but you can also kinda bend the rules and just have an 8 conveniently show up. Like that would be the smallest of contrivances to pull off.
Yes, but in a way it kinda feels hypocritical and weird for Idriel (who has ties to the Syndicate) to talk smack about Orion messing up/going off-script when it turns out they've already provided the means for him to get out of his predicament. Like, why even? :unsure:

Reactions: Kraxen

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Yes, but in a way it kinda feels hypocritical and weird for Idriel (who has ties to the Syndicate) to talk smack about Orion messing up/going off-script when it turns out they've already provided the means for him to get out of his predicament. Like, why even? :unsure:

Well from what all the story seems to be pushing he is the only one who can save everyone stuck in "the game". If all your hopes are riding on someone who is starting to believe he is basically immortal when they are not wouldn't you want him to learn a lesson instead of believing no matter the trouble he will always have a way out.

You could argue if he is saved that he still won't learn the lesson but being minutes or maybe seconds from death I am pretty sure will give your ego a check. I have played through this game like 6 times ( a couple times each update started the game a few updates back) and the only thing I am sure of is that this game is FREAKING AWESOME :)

There are a ton of amazing games on this site but this game in my opinion is way above the rest. I was hoping the next update would be sometime in Nov for my bday but a Christmas update don't sound to bad either. Hope you all have a great week :)

Reactions: BadNewsJimmy

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Well from what all the story seems to be pushing he is the only one who can save everyone stuck in "the game". If all your hopes are riding on someone who is starting to believe he is basically immortal when they are not wouldn't you want him to learn a lesson instead of believing no matter the trouble he will always have a way out.

You could argue if he is saved that he still won't learn the lesson but being minutes or maybe seconds from death I am pretty sure will give your ego a check.
I don't mind him being saved or coming back to life. What I do mind is him potentially not getting some sort of penalty for his fuck up, which Idriel's words seem to heavily imply. My read on her words is that she isn't just berating him for being arrogant, she is berating him for deviating from the path she had laid out and the setback might have consequences pertaining the success of Orion's quest to "break the chains." Him opening the letter doesn't fit with that narrative because that would imply that Orion never deviated, he is still on the damn path, thus making Idriel's words essentially hypocritical/contradictory.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ashira13

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, I'm not saying I would support the theory, I just wanted to note that the symbol would really be the easiest thing to get it "on screen" in a cheeky way.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I don't mind him being saved or coming back to life. What I do mind is him potentially not getting some sort of penalty for his fuck up, which Idriel's words seem to heavily imply. My read on her words is that she isn't just berating him for being arrogant, she is berating him for deviating from the path she had laid out and the setback might have consequences pertaining the success of Orion's quest to "break the chains." Him opening the letter doesn't fit with that narrative because that would imply that Orion never deviated, he is still on the damn path, thus making Idriel's words essentially hypocritical/contradictory.
hmm, that actually got me thinking.. had forgotten about the letter. maybe it is meant for someone else to read, but not orion?

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
hmm, that actually got me thinking.. had forgotten about the letter. maybe it is meant for someone else to read, but not orion?
No, the Syndicate girl said that Orion should open it when the right time comes (the clue for that only being the Ouroboros symbol marked on the envelop itself).

4.80 star(s) 965 Votes