MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
anyone else thinking how weird it is that it's been almost 20 days withou a update on the progress bar?

honestly i think we about to see a huge jump in the number, my guess is 85%
The last progress bar he also came out late than usual since he needed to reach the required percentage of progress, like 69, knowing that he had recently released a progress report,so I'm not surprised.

I would say that either today or tomorrow it's quite possible that progress will come out.

Baronluck

Sep 26, 2024
Hard for us to say, if you'll be able to get into it or not. I probably depends on what you don't like. If you don't like the art style or the slow build, than you're in for a rough ride, since those aspects don't change. If you didn't like the humor from the beginning, it will likely not work for you in later parts of the game either.

In the end I would recommend to play on and have an open mind about it. It isn't that long and when you a bit further in and it still didn't click, then it is probably not for you and you can still stop playing it. But if it actually DOES click it can be one of the best games on this site.
Thanks I'll keep going! The humor was pretty good at times (like Chang's crush and the Dark Souls boss comparison :LOL:). Art style is good. I just don't care about the main character and am not a fan of the music. Hopefully things change once I get to Eternum!

Baronluck

Sep 26, 2024
What exactly is turning you off?
I didn't care for the story or the music. I know it's early on so if there's several more hours of him just going to school it's going to be tough to get through. I wanted to know if it's worth it or not. I'm definitely a fan of sci-fi / fantasy so I'll keep going to see more of that.

-R1ck-

Apr 7, 2024
I didn't care for the story or the music. I know it's early on so if there's several more hours of him just going to school it's going to be tough to get through. I wanted to know if it's worth it or not. I'm definitely a fan of sci-fi / fantasy so I'll keep going to see more of that.
and no, the school days are definitely NOT a focus on the large picture, Eternum is.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Honestly Eternum has some of the best music of any game here on F95, maybe only beat by BaDIK.

And if the School stuff is bugging you, don't worry. This isn't a "high school simulator" and it takes back seat in the game after the initial bits...as in it pretty much disappears completely.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
I really don't remember there being many school days.. and in fact school days are very few and they happen rarely when the next day comes.

As for MUSIC, many of us like Eternum because of the soundtrack, I don't remember any music that was bad, in fact some music became famous thanks to Eternum...

as for the story, it is there, but I advise you to play further and if you are a real fan of sci-fi/fantasy, then you should like it otherwise I have no other explanation, there are too many different stories.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Honestly Eternum has some of the best music of any game here on F95, maybe only beat by BaDIK.

And if the School stuff is bugging you, don't worry. This isn't a "high school simulator" and it takes back seat in the game after the initial bits...as in it pretty much disappears completely.
Not completely. There's still some segments here and there, but it's definitely not a major focus nor does it affect the story other than establishing where some of the characters met and why Orion, Annie, and Chang moved to Kredon.

Reactions: JillybeanEnjoyer

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Well, the story is one of the hallmarks of this game. It takes a bit to lift off, but once it catches you...

Meskal1ne

Oct 7, 2023
Its ok for h-vn. Don't raise your expectations about story and everything will be ok.
other aspects (visual,h-scenes,music, etc) of this game are wonderful

Baronluck

Sep 26, 2024
Alright I got to Eternum and the game got way better :LOL: Its got like blade runner / cyberpunk vibes which is dope and music is completely different and good! They really should have opened with a scene in Eternum that would show new players this is what the game world is really about. Anyway, the game has my attention.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I'm on my first playthrough and I'm very much liking the story (and the music). The dev is a good writer, too, and the comedic bits are really great. I don't really have any complaints thus far...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ashira13

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Reactions: shmimmy
4.80 star(s) 965 Votes