khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If we talk about animations quality compared to other HS games, Eternum is definitely one of the best.I guess Cari was the first one to actually find the perfect way to use camera rotations during scenes and also animate facial expressions
Yeah Being a DIK gets a lot of attention for it's animations, but IMO Eternum's are even better. I think HS models are generally less detailed than Daz/Iray so that would probably be my only complaint if I was nit picking, but I will say that he seems to have found a way to make them look better than most other HS games I have seen. So I don't mind as much. If he was using Iray I think it would look even better but if he's used to HS and it's working for him, I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
ETERNUM - Wallpaper #54-min.png

ETERNUM - Wallpaper #54

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you're all having a great week!

For this month's wallpaper, Luna decided to take a stroll through the rainy streets of Kredon for the new wallpaper!

Nothing like a walk in the rain to reflect and reconnect with yourself

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though development has slowed down a little bit (some scenes are taking longer than I expected at first, lots of animations and complicated renders), I'd say things are still progressing well overall. While I can't give an exact release date yet, I'm still committed to getting it out before Christmas (at the latest).

I'll be sharing more updates until then, no worries! As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, this will easily be the biggest update yet, packed with lots of action, romance, humor, and more!

To bear with the wait until release time, I’ve decided to post two more sets of sneak peeks (with maybe 5-6 renders each). So... yes! You can expect the first one later this month! I’ll also post a new NSFW wallpaper and, if time allows, the final part of the Q&A (though, as always, the main game remains my top priority).

Stay tuned not to miss anything!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it for now! Short post today!

Please, don't forget that this whole project is possible thanks to all of you.
I'll never be able to thank you enough for your support, but I'll still try ❤

You guys are the best community that I could have ever asked for.

Stay awesome, and as always, comments and DMs are always open!

Love you all ❤❤❤

Caribdis

Last edited:

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
View attachment 4128925

ETERNUM - Wallpaper #54

Hello everyone!!!

For this month's wallpaper, Luna decided to take a stroll through the rainy streets of Kredon for the new wallpaper!

Even though development has slowed down a little bit (some scenes are taking longer than I expected at first, lots of animations and complicated renders), I'd say things are still progressing well overall. While I can't give an exact release date yet, I'm still committed to getting it out before Christmas (at the latest).

I'll be sharing more updates until then, no worries! As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, this will easily be the biggest update yet, packed with lots of action, romance, humor, and more!

To bear with the wait until release time, I’ve decided to post two more sets of sneak peeks (with maybe 5-6 renders each). So... yes! You can expect the first one later this month! I’ll also post a new NSFW wallpaper and, if time allows, the final part of the Q&A (though, as always, the main game remains my top priority).

Love you all ❤❤❤

Caribdis
Finally a good wallpaper with Luna

Reactions: rudy007

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
View attachment 4128925

ETERNUM - Wallpaper #54

Hello everyone!!!

Love you all ❤❤❤

Caribdis
I would Love to cuddle her in the rain.:love:

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
I honestly would love a Christmas release while in-game we are approaching December, Christmas and the New Year.
Both for us and for Cari, so we can play while being 100% immersed in the story during the cold weather of Kredon and of our whereabouts(at least for me, in Italy im freezing already :HideThePain:) and Cari could relax himself while staying with his family and, of course, resuming the work on 2025.

*TAKES OUT THE BETTING BOOK*
MID/END NOVEMBER FOR THE HIGHER TIER
MID/END DECEMBER FOR US PLEBS

Anyone who wants to bet? :Kappa:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I’ve decided to post two more sets of sneak peeks (with maybe 5-6 renders each)
/checks past sneaks

So old sneaks basically have 8 renders per batch and we were due for one more sneak, but he splits the last one instead and adds 1-2 extra renders on each batch, just to tide us over and not go feral due to Eternum withdrawals...

images-91.jpeg

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 4129088

ETERNUM - Wallpaper #54

Hello everyone!!!

Love you all ❤❤❤

Caribdis
I have never wanted to play in the rain more than i do right now:love:

Reactions: chicho1958
4.80 star(s) 965 Votes