e6mill

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2022
Some of the stuff the Russian dude there at the gym says is pretty funny if you translate it. Not as Funny as Luna's dad & uncle tho. :)

Reactions: Finuee

Hellblad3

Dec 23, 2022
Since we mentioned Nikolay, someone has probably already translated those, but here is my version:
"Границы России нигде не заканчиваются" - Russia's borders "do not end anywhere" - a reference to Putin's old speech,source with english subtitles
"Кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского" - literal translation "who does not take risks, does not drink champagne" -a Russian analogue of "nothing ventured, nothing gained"
"Милли наверху. Соревнование." - Millie is upstairs.There's a competition.
"Рыжая хочет тебя трахнуть!" - The redhead wants to fuck you!
"дерись!" - fight!
"классный удар!" - Great punch!

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Just curious... am I the only one who would like to see Eva more. Maybe bump into Orion in town, get to talking and become of the group? She looked good in western wear (and of course naked in the beginning)
IMO she is not really interesting compared to the rest of the cast. Which is to be expected, because in the end, she is just there to have an early lewd scene. I would say it is a surprise that she turned up again.

Reactions: Redd23

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Just curious... am I the only one who would like to see Eva more. Maybe bump into Orion in town, get to talking and become of the group? She looked good in western wear (and of course naked in the beginning)
Some brought her up in this thread before, especially after her return during the western episode. But honestly...the game has enough LIs as it is that kinda have to "fight" over getting scenes at leas in every other update. Bringing a side character into that who clearly isn't an LI to begin with, wouldn't benefit the game.

Also running into her in town? You do realize she could technically live anywhere in the world, right? Having her by chance also live in Kredon which isn't even supposed to be that large to begin with, would be awkward. Sure, Cari could write it that way, but it would feel pretty contrived in my opinion.

The game should focus on the harem girls and shouldn't "waste" scenes on secondary characters at this point. The situation with Orion and the other girls is weird enough to solve, bringing in another girl with which Orion would essentially cheat on the rest? No, that wouldn't make sense.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Some brought her up in this thread before, especially after her return during the western episode. But honestly...the game has enough LIs as it is that kinda have to "fight" over getting scenes at leas in every other update. Bringing a side character into that who clearly isn't an LI to begin with, wouldn't benefit the game.

Also running into her in town? You do realize she could technically live anywhere in the world, right? Having her by chance also live in Kredon which isn't even supposed to be that large to begin with, would be awkward. Sure, Cari could write it that way, but it would feel pretty contrived in my opinion.
i thought Orion actually already "bumped" into Eva in the latest Episode?

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I think Ashira13 means the Wild West server two episodes ago
i won't insist, all i remember is Orion, and one or more of the girls is in or nearby a restaurant or coffeeshop, when a girl comes up to Orion and introduces herself. he doesn't recognize her, but it is revealed who she is. she doesn't "work" at the "brothel" anymore, it is implied that they might see each other again sometime. :)

4.80 star(s) 970 Votes