hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
As IRL, I like very petite, slim, willowy girls with very small chests and behinds. That does not affect my enjoyment of Eternum which completely captivates me. It is an intelligently authored VN and the quality of writing sets it apart.
You & me both, brother!

Personally I'd swap calypso for nova for my perfect couch, the carters are amazing but those three and nova are the best.
If we're drafting elite teams with trades, I'd swap out Calypso & Alex for Nova & Dalia -- to sweeten the pot, I'll even throw in my first round draft pick for next year's season, and one of my star players, Chop Chop!

If I have to pick one couch, though... fuck. I'd go with the Carters and Nova, even though Luna may be my favorite girl.

• Haha
Reactions: ModiThorrson

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
You & me both, brother!

If we're drafting elite teams with trades, I'd swap out Calypso & Alex for Nova & Dalia -- to sweeten the pot, I'll even throw in my first round draft pick for next year's season, and one of my star players, Chop Chop!

If I have to pick one couch, though... fuck. I'd go with the Carters and Nova, even though Luna may be my favorite girl.
screenshot0010.png
Yeah she IS kinda perfect

4.80 star(s) 970 Votes