Jul 21, 2023
Am I going crazy or do the faces get more 'anime' as the updates progress? Maybe I just didn't notice it when I first came accross Eternum but now it feels pretty prevalent.

Looking at pictures on the first page, they were always like this, so unless the entire game got re-rendered at some point I have to be imagining things, right?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Am I going crazy or do the faces get more 'anime' as the updates progress? Maybe I just didn't notice it when I first came accross Eternum but now it feels pretty prevalent.

Looking at pictures on the first page, they were always like this, so unless the entire game got re-rendered at some point I have to be imagining things, right?
I think it's just you, man.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Not really, no.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

I have to agree with the others there, I think it is just you.

pv7

Apr 30, 2018

Well, I have the impression the characters became prettier with time. Maybe it's just because you get attached to them but the sisters in the beginning had something off about them and were behind the OIAL sisters for me personally (obviously not from a technical standpoint) and now they are equals. Maybe Cari just got better at his job or maybe I hit my head the other day.

Reactions: KanyeT

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I think Orion will kinda become like Thatanos... only alive in eternum.. What do you guys think
Recent sneak peeks being set in the real world kinda debunk that tbh...

And before you say "well maybe we're playing a different character or one of the girls and so they're our POV for the real world," Cari already said no to that.

Screenshot_20240818_200120_Discord.jpg

4.80 star(s) 970 Votes