Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
To bad alex is on couch 1, but Couch 1 has supporting Annie, Nova and Cari… while couch 2 has nova, Dalia and Penny and supporting nancy… so of course couch 2 it is.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Lmao yeah i was like:

Yeah couch 1 ... but lets move penny over .. and nova .. and dalia .. while were at it, Nancy too ...

Yeez deciding for a certain LI is impossible in this avn, i dont even really like harems but this would be so fucked without :ROFLMAO:
I like all the LIs but if i had to choose a set my three favorites are on couch #1. Annie, Alex, and Luna.

Zegion101

Nov 13, 2022
[0.8] - Sneak peek #4

Hello, everyone!!!

I'm back with another fresh batch of sneak peeks, straight out of the oven!

Rejoice, Alex and Dalia enjoyers!

I would love to be able to show you more, but you know how it is... no spoilers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, let's talk about the update!

If you've been following my recent posts, you're already in the loop, and I’m happy to report that everything is still on track as planned. As I’ve mentioned, this update is going to be a big one, and even though the final part is taking a bit longer than expected (you'll notice the progress bar moving a bit slower than usual), I’m confident I can complete everything, including proofreading and polishing, before Christmas

This update is packed with so many different arcs and scenarios that it's almost overwhelming!

As you saw in the previous sneak peeks, this update takes us to different spots in Kredon, the New World server (the pirate one), Andromeda, and much, much more! However, I’m keeping the final arc of the update under wraps to show it in the last batch of sneak peeks. In that one, we’ll revisit server we've already been to, but for a brand-new adventure! Can you guess which one?

In 0.8, you can expect just as many epic, funny, sexy, and memorable scenes with our favorite girls as ever, along with even more romantically intense moments, due to the natural progression of the relationships.

You'll also see new lore drops and mentions to past adventures and previously visited servers, as I'm trying to make the world of Eternum as cohesive and immersive as possible.

I hope you've been paying attention

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fifth and final set of sneak peeks will be published very soon! You can expect it by the end of next month (or the first week of December at the latest)!

I apologize if the wallpapers and other posts seem a bit sporadic. I’m putting all my time and effort into the update itself, as I assume that's what you’d want me to focus on most.

I hope you're all having a great weekend, and as always, thank you for everything

Your support makes this project possible, and I couldn’t do it without you

Take care, and remember, DMs and comments are always open!

Love you all

Caribdis
Damn, Alex looking kinda different

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Lmao yeah i was like:

Yeah couch 1 ... but lets move penny over .. and nova .. and dalia .. while were at it, Nancy too ...

Yeez deciding for a certain LI is impossible in this avn, i dont even really like harems but this would be so fucked without :ROFLMAO:
I feel you.

Though, to be honest, and I recognize the danger I'm setting myself up with, I don't really feel that strongly about Nova. :HideThePain: Could live without her.
I don't mind redheads but I'm not particularly fond of token gingers

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Favorite couch?

View attachment 4172738
or #2
View attachment 4172739

Personally #1 ftw
1 contains my No. 1, 2 and 3...well...and Calypso, soooo...would love to switch Nancy and Calypso to make couch 1 completely perfect, but well...

[0.8] - Sneak peek #4

Hello, everyone!!!

I'm back with another fresh batch of sneak peeks, straight out of the oven!

Rejoice, Alex and Dalia enjoyers!

I would love to be able to show you more, but you know how it is... no spoilers!

Now, let's talk about the update!

If you've been following my recent posts, you're already in the loop, and I’m happy to report that everything is still on track as planned. As I’ve mentioned, this update is going to be a big one, and even though the final part is taking a bit longer than expected (you'll notice the progress bar moving a bit slower than usual), I’m confident I can complete everything, including proofreading and polishing, before Christmas

This update is packed with so many different arcs and scenarios that it's almost overwhelming!

As you saw in the previous sneak peeks, this update takes us to different spots in Kredon, the New World server (the pirate one), Andromeda, and much, much more! However, I’m keeping the final arc of the update under wraps to show it in the last batch of sneak peeks. In that one, we’ll revisit server we've already been to, but for a brand-new adventure! Can you guess which one?

In 0.8, you can expect just as many epic, funny, sexy, and memorable scenes with our favorite girls as ever, along with even more romantically intense moments, due to the natural progression of the relationships.

You'll also see new lore drops and mentions to past adventures and previously visited servers, as I'm trying to make the world of Eternum as cohesive and immersive as possible.

I hope you've been paying attention

The fifth and final set of sneak peeks will be published very soon! You can expect it by the end of next month (or the first week of December at the latest)!

I apologize if the wallpapers and other posts seem a bit sporadic. I’m putting all my time and effort into the update itself, as I assume that's what you’d want me to focus on most.

I hope you're all having a great weekend, and as always, thank you for everything

Your support makes this project possible, and I couldn’t do it without you

Take care, and remember, DMs and comments are always open!

Love you all

Caribdis
So...is that Dalia getting the news about Orion being shot? Would be a bit late if those renders are in chronological order again...:unsure:

Also Alex possibly talking with her trainer to go further with her swimming after all? :unsure:

And who exactly is that in the last render and why is he in front of Blackrock Depths? :KEK:

Zegion101

Nov 13, 2022
It's the hair and the lighting. Same thing with Dalia back in the Roman Server when her hair made it look like she was HS2 Emma Watson despite Cari saying he never changed her base model.
Idk she seems even more busty and face looks off but yeah that could be due to lighting. She looked fine in the other sneak peek

Neoempiricist

Oct 23, 2020
Like many here, I support several creators on Patreon and SubscribeStar and on Itchio though my preference is to download content from here given the richness of offerings from the community as a whole.

Caribdis is one of my favourite creators, possibly my favourite. The VNs are story-rich, gently humorous, charming, entertaining and with engaging depth and mystery. The girls are sweetly sexy though my preference as to body-type runs in a different direction. As IRL, I like very petite, slim, willowy girls with very small chests and behinds. That does not affect my enjoyment of Eternum which completely captivates me. It is an intelligently authored VN and the quality of writing sets it apart.

I do not care how long it takes to complete Eternum so long as the quality remains of the highest standard.

I applaud Caribdis for commitment to story above all else.

4.80 star(s) 970 Votes