Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
[0.8] - Sneak peek #4

Hello, everyone!!!

I'm back with another fresh batch of sneak peeks, straight out of the oven!

Rejoice, Alex and Dalia enjoyers!

I would love to be able to show you more, but you know how it is... no spoilers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, let's talk about the update!

If you've been following my recent posts, you're already in the loop, and I’m happy to report that everything is still on track as planned. As I’ve mentioned, this update is going to be a big one, and even though the final part is taking a bit longer than expected (you'll notice the progress bar moving a bit slower than usual), I’m confident I can complete everything, including proofreading and polishing, before Christmas

This update is packed with so many different arcs and scenarios that it's almost overwhelming!

As you saw in the previous sneak peeks, this update takes us to different spots in Kredon, the New World server (the pirate one), Andromeda, and much, much more! However, I’m keeping the final arc of the update under wraps to show it in the last batch of sneak peeks. In that one, we’ll revisit server we've already been to, but for a brand-new adventure! Can you guess which one?

In 0.8, you can expect just as many epic, funny, sexy, and memorable scenes with our favorite girls as ever, along with even more romantically intense moments, due to the natural progression of the relationships.

You'll also see new lore drops and mentions to past adventures and previously visited servers, as I'm trying to make the world of Eternum as cohesive and immersive as possible.

I hope you've been paying attention

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fifth and final set of sneak peeks will be published very soon! You can expect it by the end of next month (or the first week of December at the latest)!

I apologize if the wallpapers and other posts seem a bit sporadic. I’m putting all my time and effort into the update itself, as I assume that's what you’d want me to focus on most.

I hope you're all having a great weekend, and as always, thank you for everything

Your support makes this project possible, and I couldn’t do it without you

Take care, and remember, DMs and comments are always open!

Love you all

Caribdis

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Can’t be. This would totally not fit the the narrative that Orion is dead. Can’t be the bacon taste stuff
I mean it says "Whey" right there...

[0-25.jpg

Also - assuming you're not being sarcastic at the moment - just because he possibly died by the end of 0.7 doesn't mean he stays dead for the entirety of 0.8, especially since that seems to be the running theme in the story at the moment. :whistle:

stings7

Jun 8, 2024
caribdis said in the new sneak peak message about a server and guess which one i am either thinking the one server where they detective style to find the mother of a child or the snowy server where they found the weapon (inside the box)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
caribdis said in the new sneak peak message about a server and guess which one i am either thinking the one server where they detective style to find the mother of a child or the snowy server where they found the weapon (inside the box)
My money's on the Egyptian server...mainly because one of the modders Cari commissions posted this a while back and it hasn't been used in a wallpaper yet so...

Screenshot_20240630_130308_Patreon.jpg Screenshot_20240701_091724_Patreon.jpg

May 14, 2022
In my opinion, it could be that server where we went with Dalia, where we met Thanatos and that Dalia simp (Jerry) for the first time

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 970 Votes