desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Please don't derail the thread, but I just want to ask if there was a clear "no NTR" clause for this game. If you pick the bad choices for the girls, do they fall under the influence of the assholes? I'm guessing that's a no. It will just close their routes and not lead to any depraved situations right? I just want to know if I should bother playing out a save with those choices.

Reactions: pedrobece7

KB0ne

May 24, 2020
Decided to start playing, maybe it was not a good idea to play at 1 AM. I did not realize this had the horror tag lol. The dream sequence and Luna's mystery theme server stressed me out. OIAL had its own creepy moments but this one was on another level, and so is everything else.

Eternum basically takes the things I liked in OIAL and cranked to 11, no to 20! The art, characters, story, even the sound, everything! We get the same humorous dialogue and camerawork but more dynamic. We also get some serious and wholesome moments, which honestly I was not expecting but I very much welcome it.

It also addresses my hangup with OIAL: the girls' interactions outside of them interacting with the MC. In OIAL the girls felt pretty disjoint from each other, like it was clear cut that this girl only interacts with this other girl. But in Eternum the interactions feel more natural. Also big ups for more male supporting characters, particularly Chang, Chop-Chop, and Mr Hernandez. I feel that some other games try to minimize the number of male characters in a story and I honestly think that works against their favor.

This suddenly turned into a review lol. My mind was just blown by how this exceeded my expectations. Eternum goes into my list of highly anticipated releases here.
Yep I realised now (8am) that starting play at 1am wasnt a good idea... work await in a few hours:cry:

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Please don't derail the thread, but I just want to ask if there was a clear "no NTR" clause for this game. If you pick the bad choices for the girls, do they fall under the influence of the assholes? I'm guessing that's a no. It will just close their routes and not lead to any depraved situations right? I just want to know if I should bother playing out a save with those choices.
I'm kind of impressed that this hasn't already derailed the thread :)

The extremely short answer is that we have no idea. It is too early in development to know what the long-term effects of choices will be.

The slightly longer, possible derail inducing answer, is that if they are not your LI then it can't be NTR so it doesn't matter.

Staying away from spoilers: There is one choice I can think of that might cause a potential LI to be with someone else (might be more, but my memory is as sharp as swiss cheese) but I didn't make that choice so I am not sure where it leads (if anywhere at this time). As I said though; it would be a choice that the player/mc makes so I wouldn't tag it as ntr, but I am sure there are people who will.

Hope that helped, at least a little.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
There are great news that illusion had announced honey select 2 will be released on steam this june! Maybe it will change the situation which hs2 made games can finally sell on steam too?

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
There are great news that illusion had announced honey select 2 will be released on steam this june! Maybe it will change the situation which hs2 made games can finally sell on steam too?

what exactly are hs 2 made games?

If you're talking about games similar to this genre, I've seen a lot of games like this before on steam.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
what exactly are hs 2 made games?

If you're talking about games similar to this genre, I've seen a lot of games like this before on steam.
Honey Select 2 is a game that lets you build scenes with custom characters. Many game developers on here use it to create their scenes but because they are basically taking "screen shots" of Honey Select 2 (it is its own game) they cannot just upload those games to Steam or some other game platforms without special permission from the makers of Honey Select. There are other systems that look similar to Honey Select but are not that can be used more freely.

MattyWin

Feb 26, 2018
Hello I have tried to download your game, and it is not running for me. After I press start it just stays on a black screen.

Nanakiiii

Jan 19, 2022
Hello I have tried to download your game, and it is not running for me. After I press start it just stays on a black screen.
It would help to know what OS you're running and which link you used. Also, make sure you run the appropriate bit version of the .exe for your system.
You may also encounter a pop-up message from windows asking you which network is allowed for this app - just cancel the pop-up to allow the app to run with default settings.

(extract the files from the archive if you haven't already)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tavi13

MattyWin

Feb 26, 2018
It would help to know what OS you're running and which link you used. Also, make sure you run the appropriate bit version of the .exe for your system.
You may also encounter a pop-up message from windows asking you which network is allowed for this app - just cancel the pop-up to allow the app to run with default settings.

(extract the files from the archive if you haven't already)
I am running it on windows 10, 64 bit

4.80 star(s) 932 Votes