Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
The game is on itch.io so you can use the name your price option to give him however much money you want.

But you lost discord roles hahaha. Just joking some people are like crazy with that, they feel like kings just for that role xd

• Haha
Reactions: BTungsteno

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/checks Caribdis' patreon page for updates

Ooooh, nice. New Stretch Goals...

01.jpg 02.jpg

5th one would be nice to achieve. 6th...I dunno, I'm not even sure what kind of merchandise one could sell-

Brain: Stabby Mike Body Pillows.

Me: ...Okay, okay, I was wrong. There's certainly some ideas for merch he could sell-

Brain: STABBY MIKE BODY PILLOWS.

Me: OKAY, OKAY, I GET IT.

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
/checks Caribdis' patreon page for updates

Ooooh, nice. New Stretch Goals...

View attachment 1797834 View attachment 1797835

5th one would be nice to achieve. 6th...I dunno, I'm not even sure what kind of merchandise one could sell-

Brain: Stabby Mike Body Pillows.

Me: ...Okay, okay, I was wrong. There's certainly some ideas for merch he could sell-

Brain: STABBY MIKE BODY PILLOWS.

Me: OKAY, OKAY, I GET IT.
Sounds really promising.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
this really is a good game, only flaw is that it takes time for the dev to push out more, the anticipation in getting more can be frustrating ..

the HS in this is on steroids, quality work .... quality

story and build up is great

while I will pout about having to wait for more, I also want to say to the Dev ... take our time, keep up the quality work

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Just wondering will/does the game have rape content? I have a bit of a rape kink and I want to know since the description explicitly mentions it but yet it doesn't have a rape tag

Reactions: Nosferia

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Just wondering will/does the game have rape content? I have a bit of a rape kink and I want to know since the description explicitly mentions it but yet it doesn't have a rape tag
It won't, rape is against the ToS of Patreon and would result in the ban of the game.
At most there'll be a scene where consent is somewhat dubious.

Reactions: punisher2099

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
this really is a good game, only flaw is that it takes time for the dev to push out more, the anticipation in getting more can be frustrating
The new Patreon stretch goals will help with this then! Think about the turnaround time if he can hire extra help

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Wait. They're allowed to do that? :unsure:
What? Having a Patreon page without distributing the game there?

I dunno, maybe they see it as a sort of tip jar for the dev which is why they still let the page operate? I mean, there's still some art and stuff there. Maybe that's how he's bypassing it? /shrugs

Reactions: beh123234

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah, this is absolutely ridiculous. This VN/Game gaps every other game in this website, with the possible exception of Once in a Lifetime (also Caribdis) and Ripples.

I just finished Part 3 and it's absolutely bonkers. The lenght of the content, the quality of the content, how many different girls with ACTUAL, REAL PERSONALITIES, is off the charts. The animations are amazing (I loved the gladiator fight scene), the sound design is amazing, the atmosphere is so immersive it sometimes feels like I'm Eternum.

And the story? Fuck, it's so good. I'm so immersed, I feel hollow when I reach the end of the update. This is amazing.

Can't wait to be able to consume this in its entirety, I sometimes replay Once in a Lifetime from beginning to end just because I love those characters so much. This game is the same, I can't wait for more updates!

Only little thing that I found weird: Dalia looks really... Different maybe? In the last portion of this update, I mean, since she appeared in scene on the Roman Server. Her hairstyle and face look kinda weird, not like the Dalia that I was accostumed to, so much so that I didn't even recognized her as Dalia. This is particularly noticeable during the Heist Meeting.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
What? Having a Patreon page without distributing the game there?

I dunno, maybe they see it as a sort of tip jar for the dev which is why they still let the page operate? I mean, there's still some art and stuff there. Maybe that's how he's bypassing it? /shrugs
The fact they have a patreon page with only some of their game is obviously fine, the fact they're making advertisement for these game on patreon while saying they break patreon's rule feels like exploiting a loophole.
Though it's not like it was the first time people abused a loophole of patreon

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I read some dev was banned from patreon because he had an uncensored version on subscribestar. How much of this is true I don't know

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I read some dev was banned from patreon because he had an uncensored version on subscribestar. How much of this is true I don't know
There must be more to it than that, because there are dozens of games with incest, loli, etc. on Patreon, which have the uncensored versions on SubscribeStar.

It's probably like when there is a patch and the developer idiotically refers to it in Patreon. That gets their games banned.

Reactions: Tavi13
4.80 star(s) 916 Votes