CloudSand

May 11, 2021
Just follow the walkthrough, don't deviate from it.
The thing is i think did but when i changed the v. from 0.2 to 0.3 her avatar has blacked out. Ehh i think i may need to turn back in time a little and have some skipping time.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
The thing is i think did but when i changed the v. from 0.2 to 0.3 her avatar has blacked out. Ehh i think i may need to turn back in time a little and have some skipping time.
yeah, I'd say install the WT mod, start a new game, and hold down ctrl (or honestly just go through everything again because the game's worth it)

Reactions: CloudSand

CloudSand

May 11, 2021
yeah, I'd say install the WT mod, start a new game, and hold down ctrl (or honestly just go through everything again because the game's worth it)
Yeah thanks. Found out i fucked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i didn't really have to go far as it was one of the last scenes before 0.3 update little bit of skipping. I had no clue what was i missing. :love:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
How long is this game currently?
Loved "Once in a Lifetime" and wanted to wait when there is more meat on this one, but it was 3 months ago and it seems that updates is quite infreaquent but juicy.

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
Loved "Once in a Lifetime" and wanted to wait when there is more meat on this one, but it was 3 months ago and it seems that updates is quite infreaquent but juicy.
I'd say between a fourth and a third of completed OiaL?
Definitely much longer than most completed games on this website

Reactions: Vizer007

Clasher1

Jul 29, 2021
There's a lot of content already but I'd advise you to wait anyway. I couldn't and started at 1.2 but the wait is unbearable lol and there is not enough fap material yet (even though there's plenty). I think the experience will be better if you wait a few updates, since sex scenes will be more frequent as we go on (like in Once in A Lifetime), and, storywise, you won't end on a cliffhanger.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
While I was troubleshooting the error I had earlier I ran across a img in the decompiled archive that flashes by the screen too quick ingame to read that I haven't seen get brought up.

A-plot spoilers, ill find the img again after work
With Calypso free the next big moment involves joining the Syndicate, prob after the heist

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
He hasn't made the update public yet
The higher level backers pretty consistently request that he takes a break after release in hopes that he doesn't get burnt out. I wouldn't say I'm an expert, but based on previous releases I think it goes like this:

2-3 weeks before beta release - crazy work
beta release - crazy fixes
first and second releases - normal work
week-ish before public release - relaxed work
public release - normal work
1-2 weeks after public release = break/minimal work/planning

Then the active dev cycle starts up again. But yes, from what Gladheim said... August beta release is likely, with a public release in mid to late Sept. Unless he decides to make it an even bigger update. lol

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
if u play this game for the plot/story there is a lot of content for early version n i spend around roughly 10 hours to finished
but if u play this to fap well there is not enough content i mean too little the only sex scene is from side girl n some of the love interest still dont have a single scene yet

id say just play it definitely worth your time cus the main selling point is deep storytelling

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
if u play this game for the plot/story there is a lot of content for early version n i spend around roughly 10 hours to finished
but if u play this to fap well there is not enough content i mean too little the only sex scene is from side girl n some of the love interest still dont have a single scene yet

id say just play it definitely worth your time cus the main selling point is deep storytelling
Yeah, I play for plot, while sex is just a spice in the dish that adds the flavor, not every dish (scene) needs that spice, but if there is a scene where sex is ommited (like, "we are in beta, so, here is a black screen! But dont worry, it will be here later!") then we have a problem.

KindredMain

Apr 18, 2022
Its good, really good but no sex at all, only naked bodies :BootyTime:
If the focus of the game is to be "story focused" and just a bit of erotic, it's good!

I was saying, it's irritating when the game sells itself as "hardcore sex everytime" and when you play it's just boring and not such as erotic that you thought it would be xD

4.80 star(s) 916 Votes