Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I think this game doesnt need a walkthrough because its easy to know the good choices. im just saying that because of 1 bad choice can make the portrait of characters going grey
These are contradictory statements. I don't know what else to tell you aside from my first post lol.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah the relationship system is quite frustrating, you can easily get out of a route without knowing it. A walkthrough is necessary if you want the harem ending (or you can use "save scumming")

Reactions: Drafox

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Alright. We've been through 3 updates. I think that's more than enough for me to ask Caribdis this weird question that's been nagging in my head (alongside a bunch of story theories that I have that don't have evidence yet but stuff I'm taking into consideration)...

Brick01.jpg

Is the brick wall design for the Main Menu, Relationships, and Options pages a temporary thing, or is this a permanent one because it happens to have a story significance of sorts that will be revealed later down the line?

Reason I'm asking is because the story and themes center on a VRRMO and talk about reality and/or multiple realities but then you get...a brick wall as the game's ever-persisting wallpaper. I dunno, it's just...strikes me as odd, tbh. o.o

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Having now managed to get Orion to win in the arena, and played through the subsequent scene with Nancy, I realise that she is totally awesome. Every time I think that one of the girls is my favourite, another of them manages to do something to top her.

Remor

Jan 22, 2019
Wow. I'm really impressed. During the first 20 minutes or so I didn't really feel it, but I continued on and suddenly I had played for hours. So much content for a 0.3 release. I played Once in a Lifetime and loved it, but Eternum is an improvement in almost every aspect.
What I love about the VR-MMO story trope is that the possibilities are endless. With excellent storytelling like this and not to mention the well delivered humor I can't help but be a fan already.
Can't wait for more!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Alright. We've been through 3 updates. I think that's more than enough for me to ask Caribdis this weird question that's been nagging in my head (alongside a bunch of story theories that I have that don't have evidence yet but stuff I'm taking into consideration)...

View attachment 1810566

Is the brick wall design for the Main Menu, Relationships, and Options pages a temporary thing, or is this a permanent one because it happens to have a story significance of sorts that will be revealed later down the line?

Reason I'm asking is because the story and themes center on a VRRMO and talk about reality and/or multiple realities but then you get...a brick wall as the game's ever-persisting wallpaper. I dunno, it's just...strikes me as odd, tbh. o.o
You're just another brick in the wall.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

View attachment 1810566

/logs in to check if Caribdis replied to my post

/sees this:

Hmm01.jpg

Me:

yvq5a4xboh931.jpg

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone recommend similar games to this (Aside from Once in a Lifetime, I'm playing it and I'm enjoying it)? Like good writing, not a lot of game-y stuff... Maybe women with ahem pubic hair... Ahem...

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
Anyone recommend similar games to this (Aside from Once in a Lifetime, I'm playing it and I'm enjoying it)? Like good writing, not a lot of game-y stuff... Maybe women with ahem pubic hair... Ahem...
Look back through the thread. About a week and a half ago somebody else asked the same question and got a whole lot of really great recommendations

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
A harem game with excellent writing is A House in the Rift. It's not on the scale of Eternum or so action-packed, but the characterisation is excellent, some of the girls are really hot, and there's plenty of sex.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If you aren't already aware of it, this thread might help you in your quest for that last item. I also like at least a bit of a patch, and think it should be a requirement of any character represented as a natural redhead. ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-pubi...ad-definitely-nsfw.21252/page-25#post-8130489

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes