JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
There is no tier in Harem game, all girls are equally alphaing awesome. Although you can list the girls name alphabetically, but that doesnt count as tier. Only Patreon has tiers :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Morrister

habujabi6

Feb 15, 2022
Also, on a more serious note: Idriel says that NPC cannot engage in sexual activity. So, if Calypso is an AI program in a game, then she cannot be a love interest. If she can be then it proves she is not just an AI or Idriel lied, not sure which is more ominous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Nova... Beta Tier... no one puts Nova in the beta...

Truth is that all of these girls are Alpha Tier...

Also, on a more serious note: Idriel says that NPC cannot engage in sexual activity. So, if Calypso is an AI program in a game, then she cannot be a love interest. If she can be then it proves she is not just an AI or Idriel lied, not sure which is more ominous.
Calypso being name-dropped by OIAL's BBEG in one of its bad endings is already indication that she is more than just "an AI program (assuming she's even an AI at all)." And even if one hasn't played OIAL, Caribdis confirming that she has some scenes planned in the future (based on habujabi6's post) already throws a monkey wrench on Idriel's "you can't sleep with NPCs" spiel in 0.1.

Which could only mean that she lied. And that also means that she could be lying about a great many more things about Eternum, the true purpose of the gems of doom, Acheron, etc.

That, or Calypso is the exception to the rule or something. I dunno.

As for "will Calypso become a love interest?" Well, we know she has scenes in the future. Doesn't mean that she could end up as an LI. Assuming that her backstory isn't just fluff, then maybe the reason she's not an LI is that she ends up returning to her world by the end of the game (which means we have to say goodbye to her...a shame, but that opens up the possibility of her popping up in future games based in the same universe). Or she happens to be an LI, but her status as LI can't be confirmed because that would also confirm that Idriel is lying and Eternum is more than it seems (basically making the theory that Eternum isn't a VRMMO and is actually a real experience actual canon). Or she's one of those "not officially an LI but becomes a part of your harem if you make the right choices throughout the game" sort of deals. Kinda like Aiko and Jasmine and Iris in OIAL.

I dunno. We'll see in the future I suppose.

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
Just started playing the game and I like it very much for the most part. One thing though: Why is there no "skip transitions" in the prefs? I find it sooo annoying that I can't switch them off. Really ruins my mood playing. :(

TrJockerTr

Mar 20, 2018
Eternum Türkçe Çeviri v0.3'in güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. Mega
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can reach the current version of Eternum Turkish Translation v0.3 here. Mega
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.

Adam ya

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I was looking at the top games and realised the OIAL final version was released 11 months ago.

In 11 months we got the last update of OIAL and 3 Eternum chapters (even 10 months excluding the time since the last update). Kinda mental compared to the other top games.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I'm too lazy to read through 150 pages but do we have a consensus on who we think the gay pride Skeletor is?
Personally think it might be Axel or his dad but then again that might also be too easy and obvious.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I'm too lazy to read through 150 pages but do we have a consensus on who we think the gay pride Skeletor is?
Personally think it might be Axel or his dad but then again that might also be too easy and obvious.
I assume you mean Thanatos, :ROFLMAO:

So far there is no consensus but the two you put forward are up at the top of many people's list, at least the elder Bardot is, Axel is seen as less likely.

My issue with either of them is the fact that Thanatos didn't kill the MC and Daliah when they were in the medieval server. To me that showed a modicum of respect for the MC standing up to him to protect Daliah and since there was no need to kill them Thanatos moved on. I don't think Mr. Bardot would do that at all, and Axel already knows both Daliah and the MC in the real world and hates the MC already at that point so he would kill the MC out of spite even if he then left Daliah alive.

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Why is win version 0.3.0 but android is 0.3.1? Its surprising to see android gets the update before pc...lol

4.80 star(s) 913 Votes