ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
New to the tread and love the game. I just found it a few days ago. Are the updates short and many or long and few? ( Not asking when the next update happens ) Just wanted to know.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Anyone recommend similar games to this (Aside from Once in a Lifetime, I'm playing it and I'm enjoying it)? Like good writing, not a lot of game-y stuff... Maybe women with ahem pubic hair... Ahem...
The old discussions start around the middle:
https://f95zone.to/threads/eternum-v0-3-caribdis.93340/page-170

I would quote all the responses but I don't wanna be annoying so I'll just add my old quote since I made a list

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
New to the tread and love the game. I just found it a few days ago. Are the updates short and many or long and few? ( Not asking when the next update happens ) Just wanted to know.
So far there has been pretty substantial updates (2-3 hours of gameplay) every 4-5 months.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
well2x, its been a long time since i've played eternum. gotta say i forgot this is updated. might as well try it later.but my friend told me to try Once in a Lifetime, i mean she insisted i try OiaL first. so i'll comeback to this after i finish OiaL.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
well2x, its been a long time since i've played eternum. gotta say i forgot this is updated. might as well try it later.but my friend told me to try Once in a Lifetime, i mean she insisted i try OiaL first. so i'll comeback to this after i finish OiaL.
Well, she's not wrong. If you play this then OiaL then you'll constantly compare the two and OiaL lacks in terms of graphics.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I like how Calypso is written. Getting laid with her seems to be hopeless at the moment but who knows how the game will process.
I feel she's the best character of the game (top in the Tier Alpha Trinity of her, Luna, Alex).

If I arrange everyone in order, it would be the following:

Tier Alpha

1) Calypso (best combination of personality, looks and power)
2) Luna & Alex (equal second place)

Tier Beta

3) Nova & Penelope (equal third place, but tier below trinity)
4) Nancy (below Nova & Penelope, but still in same tier as them)

Tier Gamma

5) Dalia (so far, her arc hasn't been as interesting as girls in Tier Alpha and Beta, even though there were instances that were a little bit amusing)
6) Annie (wouldn't consider her a bad character, yet her arc and her as a character feels too vanilla especially compared to others)

Really hope Calypso becomes an unlockable LI in the future.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
I feel she's the best character of the game (top in the Tier Alpha Trinity of her, Luna, Alex).

Tier Alpha

Tier Beta

Tier Gamma

5) Dalia (so far, her arc hasn't been as interesting as girls in Tier Alpha and Beta, even though there were instances that were a little bit amusing)
6) Annie (wouldn't consider her a bad character, yet her arc and her as a character feels too vanilla especially compared to others)

What? Nova Third place?

Your order is rejected.
1652846875114.png

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

Tier Alpha

Tier Beta

Tier Gamma

Nova... Beta Tier... no one puts Nova in the beta...

Truth is that all of these girls are Alpha Tier...

Also, on a more serious note: Idriel says that NPC cannot engage in sexual activity. So, if Calypso is an AI program in a game, then she cannot be a love interest. If she can be then it proves she is not just an AI or Idriel lied, not sure which is more ominous.

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
translation brazil portuguese

Note: Extract and place the Portuguese folder in the TL folder and the file.Screen replaces in the game folder. and also the GUI file to improve the letters.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017

Tier Alpha

Tier Beta

Tier Gamma

/sees his fave girls at the bottom tier

Me:

jontron-how-dare-you.gif

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021

Tier Alpha

Tier Beta

Tier Gamma

Tier Alpha: Michaela
No other tiers.

Signed,
Chang

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
when axel gonna betray his father?
The only way I see (now at least) for Axel to betray his father is if he find out Benja died because of the game in which case he'll start, at least, distrusting his dad for not telling him or saving his mate.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeTheMC84
4.80 star(s) 913 Votes