bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
This game has such great girls, that if all of you end up showing their ratings we'll have world war 3 in no time.

After all, we all know Penelope is the best one.
All the girls are great by themselves. But it's like they get supercharged when they are together with one or more of the other girls. I just love the banter and how they riff off each other.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm too lazy to read through 150 pages but do we have a consensus on who we think the gay pride Skeletor is?
Personally think it might be Axel or his dad but then again that might also be too easy and obvious.
Am I the only one noticing Thanathos's mask is the same of Astharoth in a different shade?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't think it's a coincidence.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Am I the only one noticing Thanathos's mask is the same of Astharoth in a different shade?

I don't think it's a coincidence.
You should consider the developer uses the assets they have to create their games. So more games they create and it is more probable they recycle the same assets. A good example of that is the game "City of broken dreamers", in which the developer has used the same models (with some modify) to create different characters; like if they were the same actors engaged in a different movie.
The same thing can happen with the clothes, cars, buildings…

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
All the girls are great by themselves. But it's like they get supercharged when they are together with one or more of the other girls. I just love the banter and how they riff off each other.
Definitely, and that is maybe the most unrealistic thing in the whole setup.
Real women would be at each others throats and backstabbing one another constantly, especially if there is an inexplicably desirable male with a broccoli haircut in the middle of it all.

You should consider the developer uses the assets they have to create their games. So more games they create and it is more probable they recycle the same assets. A good example of that is the game "City of broken dreamers", in which the developer has used the same models (with some modify) to create different characters; like if they were the same actors engaged in a different movie.
The same thing can happen with the clothes, cars, buildings…
I agree with that take. Buying assets is one of the largest financial investments developing a game like this and you would obviously want to get as much mileage out of your assets as possible.
Probably the reason why one of them is rainbow skeleton. Could also be a jab at gamer culture and their PCs that look like LGBTQ clubs because there is "RGB lighting on everything™".

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I opened up the game again just so I could see that Luna scene at Hogwarts. Its so good... now my heart's calmed down. Here's hoping that not only Luna gets that kind of scenes and there should be more of those.
Oh dear I hope not.
Can't be catching feelings for my harem bitches or my little heart might hurt when I cheat on them with their moms (that don't look a day older than the daughters for some reason).

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Thanks I appreciate the information!

The models look pretty good, but so do the models in honey select 2 so I was pretty curious :)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I know, that's why I still mentioned Penelope joking. Personally I like everyone in general, just like in Once in a Lifetime.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I just did another run and I have some thoughts.

In no real particular order:

I feel like there are so many possible routes the story can go. I like brainstorming but at the same time I worry that if I do too much then when the real story unfolds, I might be disappointed if it doesn't happen the way I thought it might. One of the reasons I'm glad I'm still unsure about a lot of things in the story is that it keeps me from locking in my ideas too firmly and risking that disappointment. I believe in Caribdis though, the story and characters are great so far so whatever happens I don't think it could disappoint.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I just did another run and I have some thoughts.

In no real particular order:

I feel like there are so many possible routes the story can go. I like brainstorming but at the same time I worry that if I do too much then when the real story unfolds, I might be disappointed if it doesn't happen the way I thought it might. One of the reasons I'm glad I'm still unsure about a lot of things in the story is that it keeps me from locking in my ideas too firmly and risking that disappointment. I believe in Caribdis though, the story and characters are great so far so whatever happens I don't think it could disappoint.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 932 Votes