Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Damn, started that game a couple hours ago, had it for a while without trying it for whatever reasons, it's damn good, love the flow, the characters, the humor, the plot... was wondering why it looked like Once in a Lifetime, well duh...

Haven't finished it, can't wait for the next update already, great content.

Edit: Oh, and the music !

Last edited:

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
Alot more then you think, i once punched one my exs dad in the face for hitting her... I'm sure im not the only one that would step up either, as men we have a natural instict in us to protect those we love... I'm not saying lots would punch someone like i would but alot would interven in their own way (either by saying something or stepping in between them to make a distance) rather then standing idly by and let it happen.

Even those who think they wouldn't do anything, probably would do something they just don't think they would becuase they've never been in that p[position before, its one thing to talk about what you would do then another when actually in that postion with emotions running wild and no time to really thing about your actions/analyze the situation and etc
Wow , I guess I am the only coward than . I couldn't even stand up against bullies forget about a one of the most influential billionaire of the city.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Patreon progress report:

[0.4] - Progress report

Hello everyone!

Another month begins, and I'd like to tell you how thankful I am to you for sticking here with me. I understand months between updates are not so "rewarding", so thank you so much for your continuous support, which helps me make Eternum better, improve things, or purchase more assets with every update. You guys are the best

And talking about improvements! I've been working on the Bios Screens to add a new feature that I wanted to show you.

• As you can see in the video (you can't see the mouse when recording the screen, but you can see what I'm clicking, more or less), now you have the possibility to skip pages 10 by 10 with a new ">>" button. Also, when you go past page 10, the range of pages at the bottom of the screen changes too, making the possibility to save and navigate through multiple pages much more convenient.
  • On the BIOs of each girl, now you can see all her different looks displayed during the adventure (clothing, hairstyle, etc.) You can cycle through them with the left/right arrows of the keyboard or the mouse wheel. (swipe left/right on Android).
  • These looks will be unlocked during the playthrough. Depending on your choices, some of them might be missed, so it can be fun to "collect" them all.
  • When you enter the BIOs of one girl, a random unlocked look is selected. If you click on the girl, you'll see a complete list of all looks for the current girl, and you can select the one you want to see. Locked looks will appear as a "?", so you can see how many there are without spoilers. (as I show you at the end of the video starting a new playthrough).

About the content of the update, everything is looking good too. I already have a fair amount of renders and dialogues, and I'll keep working hard on it (I expect a size similar to previous updates). I'll share more info/previews later this month!

And I think that's pretty much everything I wanted to share with you today. As I always say, my DMs are always open. I hope you like the new features, nothing groundbreaking, but it can be cool to see more and more looks as the game progresses.

Thank you for all your support

Stay awesome

Love ya

Caribdis

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Patreon progress report:

[0.4] - Progress report

Hello everyone!

Another month begins, and I'd like to tell you how thankful I am to you for sticking here with me. I understand months between updates are not so "rewarding", so thank you so much for your continuous support, which helps me make Eternum better, improve things, or purchase more assets with every update. You guys are the best

And talking about improvements! I've been working on the Bios Screens to add a new feature that I wanted to show you.

• As you can see in the video (you can't see the mouse when recording the screen, but you can see what I'm clicking, more or less), now you have the possibility to skip pages 10 by 10 with a new ">>" button. Also, when you go past page 10, the range of pages at the bottom of the screen changes too, making the possibility to save and navigate through multiple pages much more convenient.
  • On the BIOs of each girl, now you can see all her different looks displayed during the adventure (clothing, hairstyle, etc.) You can cycle through them with the left/right arrows of the keyboard or the mouse wheel. (swipe left/right on Android).
  • These looks will be unlocked during the playthrough. Depending on your choices, some of them might be missed, so it can be fun to "collect" them all.
  • When you enter the BIOs of one girl, a random unlocked look is selected. If you click on the girl, you'll see a complete list of all looks for the current girl, and you can select the one you want to see. Locked looks will appear as a "?", so you can see how many there are without spoilers. (as I show you at the end of the video starting a new playthrough).

About the content of the update, everything is looking good too. I already have a fair amount of renders and dialogues, and I'll keep working hard on it (I expect a size similar to previous updates). I'll share more info/previews later this month!

And I think that's pretty much everything I wanted to share with you today. As I always say, my DMs are always open. I hope you like the new features, nothing groundbreaking, but it can be cool to see more and more looks as the game progresses.

Stay awesome

Love ya

Caribdis
Me: While the character bio improvements are nice, I'm not sure if the game even needs the clothing swap feature-

Brain: Intriguing. First, he utilized a map system for Warthogs (just like he did with the Japan village in OIAL but much improved). Now he's adding a clothing system for girls which could double as playtesting for an equipment system in the next game.

Me: Uhhhh...your point?

Brain: There's a chance that Caribdis is playtesting systems that could be used for a VNRPG*.

Me: ...Now that's just reaching-

Brain: Watch. He'll add more QTE battles in the future but they'll be less "press the button as it appears" and more akin to an actual turn-based system.

Me: ...Okay, can you stop overanalyzing and hyping me on things that're unlikely to ever happen, please?

Brain: NEVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!

(*i.e. MIST by 365games)

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Finally getting into the game a bit and went to the gym. I think Millie needs to make an advance on MC in the shower room at some point...

And, after seeing Nova's intro to the game and her little bio, I wonder if one of the other girls has a taco spicy enough for her to try. screenshot0002.png

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Patreon progress report:

[0.4] - Progress report

Hello everyone!

Stay awesome

Love ya

Caribdis
That's a very nice addition to the game, but I can't help but notice that neither Annie, Dalia and Alex have their school uniforms. Dalia's swimsuit was missing and Nova's boots from her Sin City outfit as well. Maybe they'll be added later on since the YT preview video's a WIP. In any case, the developer's really pouring his heart into this project, so I wish him the best of good luck.

Reactions: crustlord12

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Finally getting into the game a bit and went to the gym. I think Millie needs to make an advance on MC in the shower room at some point...

And, after seeing Nova's intro to the game and her little bio, I wonder if one of the other girls has a taco spicy enough for her to try. View attachment 1847242
Every time I look at Nova's character bio now, I find the scene where she kills the bear in the Pixar world even funnier.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Every time I look at Nova's character bio now, I find the scene where she kills the bear in the Pixar world even funnier.
On the other hand, after Nova and the protagonist leave the temple, you can't help but feel her pain when her eye is hit by the sunrays. Poor thing really was in distress.

• Sad
Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm not there in my play yet, but I did see that on the vids posted by XXXNinja. Such a happy bear, but got down right cranky after getting shot. Can't understand why...

• Haha
Reactions: JoeTheMC84

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
uhhhh I'm pretty sure every person on the planet knows about tigers
Actually bengal tiger is a subspecies of tiger which is native of West bengal ( a state of India) . And bengal tigers are considered to be the most dangerous and stunning tiger . And yeah they are the only tiger subspecies that can swim and also hunt in water . So you know they are not just a tiger, they are " the royal bengal tiger "

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Actually bengal tiger is a subspecies of tiger which is native of West bengal ( a state of India) . And bengal tigers are considered to be the most dangerous and stunning tiger . And yeah they are the only tiger subspecies that can swim and also hunt in water . So you know they are not just a tiger, they are " the royal bengal tiger "
So... do I need to kowtow, or will simply bowing be sufficient?

Or I could just shoot it with my non-royal AR-15.

Reactions: UncleFredo
4.80 star(s) 916 Votes