ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
Alright, just finished 0.3, time for a "Current state of Eternum Girls" review! (I have made sure this is Spoiler free)

Girls, according to my personal preference:
1st. Nova:
Nova is, and will remain the undisputed number one for me. Our Smart, Petite, Cute, Quirky, Compliment-lover personal Hacker. She is basically the combination of every single trait I love in a girl. There are more to say about her, that I cannot without getting into spoilers.

2nd. Alex: White hair, Independent, Rebel and yet with a soft heart. If Nova wasn't literally perfect, I could see myself hard for Alex (she was my favorite in 0.1).

3rd. Luna: Goth, Red-eyed, with a troubled past. One look at her says that she has stories to tell. Horror is also one of my favorite genres of media. So, if we ever meet IRL, I think we could be really good friends.

4th. Penny: Smart, big-titty blonde, Instagram model, hopeless romantic. That's one combo you don't see too often. Penny is gorgeous. I love her smile, her attitude, her hopeless romantic nature, and her backstory. She also seems really dependable, something I love in girls IRL. She has the potential to move higher up in the list. Let's see.

5th. Dalia: Tomboy, Tsundere, Fitness freak. I would almost keep her at the same level as Penny really. And no gag reflex is nothing to scoff about. I am really waiting for that BJ scene.

6th. Annie: Before you come at me with your pitchforks, hear me out. I know for a lot of us she would be way, way higher in the list. There is a reason, girl next-door, childhood friend is one of the most popular romance anime tropes. I really like her, and want to protect her as well. But as it stands, she simply does not bring any other trait to the table other than "childhood friend". I am assuming this would change after the date that's scheduled for the next update. With a bit of backstory, she could probably secure position 3rd or 4th.

7th. Nancy: The red haired, babysitter, MILF. Nancy is hot, like really HOT! It's just that, I would much rather have a casual relationship plus sex with her. Basically exactly what we are currently doing. Bringing feelings would just complicate things.

The sexy elf is not yet recognized as a romancable character, but if she is, she would probably bet at the 3rd spot.

All of this are my personal opinion, feel free to counter my arguments with yours or share your own girls chart. Bye for now, I'll see you all on 0.4!

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Alright, just finished 0.3, time for a "Current state of Eternum Girls" review! (I have made sure this is Spoiler free)

1st. Nova:
Nova is, and will remain the undisputed number one for me. Our Smart, Petite, Cute, Quirky, Compliment-lover personal Hacker. She is basically the combination of every single trait I love in a girl. There are more to say about her, that I cannot without getting into spoilers.

2nd. Alex: White hair, Independent, Rebel and yet with a soft heart. If Nova wasn't literally perfect, I could see myself hard for Alex (she was my favorite in 0.1).

3rd. Luna: Goth, Red-eyed, with a troubled past. One look at her says that she has stories to tell. Horror is also one of my favorite genres of media. So, if we ever meet IRL, I think we could be really good friends.

4th. Penny: Smart, big-titty blonde, Instagram model, hopeless romantic. That's one combo you don't see too often. Penny is gorgeous. I love her smile, her attitude, her hopeless romantic nature, and her backstory. She also seems really dependable, something I love in girls IRL. She has the potential to move higher up in the list. Let's see.

5th. Dalia: Tomboy, Tsundere, Fitness freak. I would almost keep her at the same level as Penny really. And no gag reflex is nothing to scoff about. I am really waiting for that BJ scene.

6th. Annie: Before you come at me with your pitchforks, hear me out. I know for a lot of us she would be way, way higher in the list. There is a reason, girl next-door, childhood friend is one of the most popular romance anime tropes. I really like her, and want to protect her as well. But as it stands, she simply does not bring any other trait to the table other than "childhood friend". I am assuming this would change after the date that's scheduled for the next update. With a bit of backstory, she could probably secure position 3rd or 4th.

7th. Nancy: The red haired, babysitter, MILF. Nancy is hot, like really HOT! It's just that, I would much rather have a casual relationship plus sex with her. Basically exactly what we are currently doing. Bringing feelings would just complicate things.

The sexy elf is not yet recognized as a romancable character, but if she is, she would probably bet at the 3rd spot.

All of this are my personal opinion, feel free to counter my arguments with yours or share your own girls chart. Bye for now, I'll see you all on 0.4!
I don't disagree with your assessments on the whole, your number one most of all is mine as well... but it is just hard to rank the girls. They all tie for second for me after Nova's first place. I know that might seem like a cop out but each one brings something I love to the table. Nova's perfect combo is the only reason no one else can edge her out of a strong first for me, but the others each have at least one thing that beats out another girl in some area but then another girl tops her in a different area... like cheeseburgers are my favorite food, but then do I have pizza after that? Spaghetti? I mean it depends on my mood, what I had yesterday, when I last had pizza. Cheeseburger will always be number one because it just has the perfect combination of things I love, but how can I really pick a second favorite when all the options are so good on their own way?

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While a Bengal Tiger may eventually die from it's wounds if shot with an .223Rem/5.56x45 semi auto that will almost certainly not stop that hardy and large an animal from reaching you and doing you in before it dies unless you have perfect shot placement and nerves of steel as it charges at you.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020

1st. Nova:

My rank would also be similar.
1. Nova/Luna
2. Annie/Alex
3. Penelope
4. Dalia
5. Nancy

However, I would hope opposite of you for Nancy: I would like to see a more romantic relationship (that is more my preference) than a heavy/pure sexual relationship, which it has been so far. She feels very similar to the Mom from OIAL.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
While a Bengal Tiger may eventually die from it's wounds if shot with an .223Rem/5.56x45 semi auto that will almost certainly not stop that hardy and large an animal from reaching you and doing you in before it dies unless you have perfect shot placement and nerves of steel as it charges at you.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Wow , I guess I am the only coward than . I couldn't even stand up against bullies forget about a one of the most influential billionaire of the city.
its one thing to let something happen to yourself an entirely different thing when it happens to someone else you care for, like for myself i have no problem with people trying to bully me or name call me or even threaten me that stuff doesn't bother me but if they did it to someone i care for thats an entirely different ballpark

im sure even you might do something put into that kind of situation, like i said things like this is situational people really don;'t know what they actually would do unless in that kind of situation.

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
Actually bengal tiger is a subspecies of tiger which is native of West bengal ( a state of India) . And bengal tigers are considered to be the most dangerous and stunning tiger . And yeah they are the only tiger subspecies that can swim and also hunt in water . So you know they are not just a tiger, they are " the royal bengal tiger "
and they still lost to the rams

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That one with the armor needs to be post-disintigration. Just sayin...

And, as someone that has studied and owns replica XVth century armor, I must say I'm generally impressed with the way it is presented from a construction perspective. Still too thick and the rings of the maille are way too large, but much better than most do it in animation.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
There's also the matter of placement. A 5.56 with proper placement will do the job in one shot. The "bigger is always better because I have a micropenis" crowd always tends to overlook this.
Well speaking for my micro-penis the less one has the more he values it. So "BIG" guy enjoy your privilege.
As for your perfect placement. - To quote a character for whom I have great respect: "A man's got to know his limitations". I know mine and rather than counting on a perfectly placed shot with a 55 grain bullet to stop a 500+ pound dangerous game, the largest member of the tiger family, I'll take the stopping power of a heavy rifle.

There are folks in the states who hunt mountain lions with a spear. I'm not one of them either.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
That one with the armor needs to be post-disintigration. Just sayin...

And, as someone that has studied and owns replica XVth century armor, I must say I'm generally impressed with the way it is presented from a construction perspective. Still too thick and the rings of the maille are way too large, but much better than most do it in animation.
It's still highly stylized fantasy gear tho. Doesn't look that much practical compared to real plate (especially the floating pauldron and lack of decent protection in the pelvic area).

Then again, I shouldn't be complaining much about highly stylized gear considering my own personal preferences...

0da67f16fa11683a60fe96d4b6d7b095.jpg 29244236_520524055015483_752724917346107392_o.jpg

(Codpiece age is best age btw. Fite me. XD)

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's still highly stylized fantasy gear tho. Doesn't look that much practical compared to real plate (especially the floating pauldron and lack of decent protection in the pelvic area).

Then again, I shouldn't be complaining much about highly stylized gear considering my own personal preferences...

View attachment 1849237 View attachment 1849238

(Codpiece age is best age btw. Fite me. XD)
The pauldrons often are treated foolishly - the Camelot movie with Richard Gere and Sean Connery was particularly silly on this point, especially considering Arthurian legend would be more immediate post-Roman/Migration era and a plate pauldron probably wouldn't be in play. As for the crotch, my 15th gothic kit relies on a maille fauld; 14th uses a full hauburk. As for your Landesknecht preferences, I'm sure you'd get a kick out of my Kriegsmesser and grosse messer, though my other weapons tend to be earlier than 16th.

What I was more impressed with is the hinges/straps in the right places for most of the elements, even if the style leans fantasy. Most of it is more plausible and functional fantasy than the crap usually presented with all of the extra spikes, etc. The overall impression, particularly the legs, remind me of a stylized version of the border reiver armors. Maybe we should get her a morion to go with.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 916 Votes