Aug 15, 2021
To increase the number of supporters/patreons saying them: "If you support (pay) me, you will can contribute to the creation of the game"?
Please no. Trying to cater to everybodys tastes is a great way to turn a great game into a pile of garbage. If you want to provide suggestions/feedback you can either put them here or in the linked discord. That way the dev can selectively choose suggestions that they think will improve the game. I am sure the dev looks at posts here and the ones on discord.

It is a good thing when the creator has a strong vision on what the end product should look like and I dont want random people ruining it by changing development priorities.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I try to avoid those games. In fact, if a develop starts to poll for plot lines, I drop them and their games immediately.
Usually devs who do this are just in it for the money and don't really have any sort of artistic integrity whatsoever.

It's also likely that they're going to abandon the game once the patreon bucks stop rolling in or the dev finds the donations too low. Or they just get sick developing the same game because not even the money could solve their burnout.

Then again, I suppose there are some devs who manage to pull it off and still have some sort of coherence in their work (and even manage to finish it and stick the landing). But those are quite few, and usually succeed when they have other talents at their disposal to compensate for lack of preliminary outlining or a vision for the endgame.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Please no. Trying to cater to everybodys tastes is a great way to turn a great game into a pile of garbage. If you want to provide suggestions/feedback you can either put them here or in the linked discord. That way the dev can selectively choose suggestions that they think will improve the game. I am sure the dev looks at posts here and the ones on discord.

It is a good thing when the creator has a strong vision on what the end product should look like and I dont want random people ruining it by changing development priorities.
Obviously I was considering two opposite and radical approaches: the one in which the developer doesn't plan nothing and the one in which the developer plans everything (suggesting also theirr possible pros and cons), while the reality is more indefinite, with an infinity of nuances among these two approaches. For example Aura_dev has an extremely limited budget, so he have to replace the sex scenes with a placeholder and then he starts a poll to know what sex scene he must order to his artist. Other developer could simply take note of the supporters' comments.

P.S. Anyway in my first comment I haven't used the words kink or poll, because I was generally and hypothetically speaking.

Last edited:

Jasticus

Oct 23, 2018
Hahaha...

*Dev puts out releases quickly for a year or two then doesn't put out a full update for a year or more because they want to 'rework' or 'redo' their game, got burnt out, got lazy, etcetera...*

"WTF is the dev doing?!"

*Dev has a steady release schedule for years and sometimes put out updates faster than what folks were expecting*

"WTF is the dev doing?!"

Same sentence, completely different connotations.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Editorial Comment on Nova Scene:

I find it unacceptable that Maat gets to see Nova's dripping wet pussy while she's going down on MC, but we don't. She stays well concealed from that perspective during the scene.

However, in what may be a common style of Easter egg, it does seem that Nova has a rip in her hose and panties and is slightly slipping out. Hopefully this wasn't caused by any of the Pixar goons, but just her own normal ministrations. There seemed to be a similar kind of thing going on with Dalia when she was in prisoner's garb in the cell.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 917 Votes