repsered

May 21, 2022
And what about Luna? She also needs love as well. Then again, it's up to the dev who'll decide which girls get the racy content in v0.4.
Same idea. Luna's ability may contribute in some future plot twist or something.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, that's the more likely explanation...

...unless of course, you stumbled upon a secret variation of said scene only available to a select few copies of the update that holds hidden clues as to the true nature of Eternum because Caribdis gonna Caribdis.

Just kidding. I doubt he'd go that far...right?
But everyone downloads from the same link lol.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
New here. DLed Eternum v .3 for Android from Anonfiles. Unpacked with RAR app. I have no idea how to play though. Searched comments and threads here and couldn't figure it out.
*What do I use to run the .exe file(s)?
Thanks in advance for any help
You just double click it. Its an exe, which can just run on its own

Jul 19, 2017
Probably the funniest vn I have read so far, I really liked the comedy. the sexual content isn't the best though, it could be better (only liked the egypt scene).
So far so good, keep it up.

Reactions: crustlord12

Blossop

Jan 19, 2018
Stabby Mike was your buddy who showed up in unexpected places, already part of the scene. Chang is doing the same thing but with a little more verisimilitude and a lot less slapstick. I guess that's this whole game in a nutshell.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I would say also Chop-Chop has inherited the Stabby Mike's role, with the difference that Chang is confined in the real world (for now), while Chop-Chop is confined in Eternum and his apparitions are by far more absurd than the Chang's ones.

Reactions: HogRocket

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
NO!
"Once in a life time" was an Eternum quest, The Founder is Chang from the future, Chop-Chop and Stabby Mike are two identities used by The Founder to keep an eye on Orion when he plays Eternum.

Now I would love to have a nodding Nova meme to put here.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Stabby Mike is the Founder and Chop-Chop is his Eternum persona. He has a super disguise skill and his MC tracking capabilities is well known.
OOOH! Yeah, I like this one too. Y'know Stabby and Chop are about the same height and weight.......

4.80 star(s) 918 Votes