DiskMatter

Dec 16, 2017
New here. DLed Eternum v .3 for Android from Anonfiles. Unpacked with RAR app. I have no idea how to play though. Searched comments and threads here and couldn't figure it out.
*What do I use to run the .exe file(s)?
Thanks in advance for any help
Try and rename the .rar file to .apk (as in change the extension, by just typing .apk at the end of name if it is not in the name), do not extract it. It may also have .apk the name already, like eternum.apk.rar, in that case just rename it and remove the .rar part and it will become eternum.apk, in both cases after changing its extension to .apk (renaming it) you can install it as any other application.

Sep 7, 2021
how long does it take to get to end ? wit the version 0.3 ? i want to play this badly but dont want to get exited for 1 hour of playing
also is the once a lifetime game worth playing too ?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
how long does it take to get to end ? wit the version 0.3 ? i want to play this badly but dont want to get exited for 1 hour of playing
Once in a Lifetime is indeed worth the time (It's the dev's 1st project after all). And while Eternum is still a WIP, give it a try, you won't regret it.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
also so far there's like 5-6 hours? of solid storytelling in Eternum. Not a ton to get your rocks off to, but more than enough. Game is about story, characters, and humour, so there are really only some building-up scenes so far

Reactions: McGreed

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
Well i played the 0.2 version in about 6 hours and the 0.3 version again in about 9 hours. But english is not my mother tongue so im not a fast reader. Anyway this game is so far the best title i played among dozens. The characters, the plot, the humor and the well designed graphics are giving me tripleA vibes. Ill start from the beginnig anyway as soon 0.4 is here. For me the game has replay value, so i highly recommend you to give it a shot, even if its just for some hours.
(Big love to Chop-Chop <3)

I played Once in a Lifetime after finishing the 0.3 version of Eternum. Its not as good as Eternum, but you can literally feel the process which Caribdis is going through as a developer while playing the game. It starts off a little bit sluggish, but its getting better and better as processing. I was satisfied, so i think its worth it.
(Big love to Stabby Mike <3)

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
YMMV but in my experience...

0.1 - 3.5 hours to finish
0.2 - 3.5 hours to finish
0.3 - 3.5 hours to finish

Note that this was with a walkthrough and with me trying to take my time but failing and going back to my usual reading speed in some parts of the story (I read quite fast tbh).

As for "Once in a Lifetime," my advice is to play that game first before playing this. Granted, it starts off slow and the renders kinda look downgraded compared to Eternum, but the story is decent enough if you're patient with it and the writing and pacing improves quite fine per update.

The reason for the advice though is that the flaws of that game (i.e. lack of music in most cases, meh graphics, not every girl getting proper development or screentime) really become apparent if you start off with Eternum, and might deter you from continuing if you're looking for the kind of quality Eternum has. Not to mention some of the callbacks from OIAL in Eternum might fly over your head, especially if the inevitable cameos start popping up in future patches.

Sep 7, 2021
YMMV but in my experience...

0.1 - 3.5 hours to finish
0.2 - 3.5 hours to finish
0.3 - 3.5 hours to finish

Note that this was with a walkthrough and with me trying to take my time but failing and going back to my usual reading speed in some parts of the story (I read quite fast tbh).

As for "Once in a Lifetime," my advice is to play that game first before playing this. Granted, it starts off slow and the renders kinda look downgraded compared to Eternum, but the story is decent enough if you're patient with it and the writing and pacing improves quite fine per update.

The reason for the advice though is that the flaws of that game (i.e. lack of music in most cases, meh graphics, not every girl getting proper development or screentime) really become apparent if you start off with Eternum, and might deter you from continuing if you're looking for the kind of quality Eternum has. Not to mention some of the callbacks from OIAL in Eternum might fly over your head, especially if the inevitable cameos start popping up in future patches.
haha yeah thanks sadly i started eternum right now. ill try the game tho

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I had to go look him up, but now I'm going to be watching him! :LOL:

I actually hear the actor , especially from some of his comedic roles.
I second James Hong being the voice I heard at first. From Big Trouble in Little China specifically. It would be awesome if Chop-Chop makes a joke about green eyes at some point. But that might be too niche of an easter egg.

Last edited:

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
haha yeah thanks sadly i started eternum right now. ill try the game tho
It's still worth playing through regardless. Despite lesser visual fidelity when compare to Eternum, Once in a Lifetime is a fairly interesting story. Around version 0.4 - 0.5 of the game is when the story starts to pick up in quality and scope (which is several hours in depending on whether you're using a guide or not).

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
It's still worth playing through regardless. Despite lesser visual fidelity when compare to Eternum, Once in a Lifetime is a fairly interesting story. Around version 0.4 - 0.5 of the game is when the story starts to pick up in quality and scope (which is several hours in depending on whether you're using a guide or not).
I honestly hated 3D/honey select style games before, idk why, then I played Once in a Lifetime, my first 3d avn, and it got me hooked, to Caribis' style, and honey select games in general (tho also set the bar really high where most other games feel unplayable now lol)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I second James Hong being the voice I heard at first. From Big Trouble in Little China specifically. It would be awesome if Chop-Chop makes a joke about green eyes at some point. But that might be too niche of an easter egg.
YES! I almost mentioned BTiLC, but I figured no one would know what I was talking about! Either "green eyes" or "nice knife, goodbye Mr. XXXXXX" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 935 Votes