Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
This game is way WAY better than I thought it would be. I thought it's just going to be another HS/PH VN with cleaner "edges", but everything is so polished. There's just so many little things and attention to detail that makes it really stands out. And it has a interesting plot and great character design.

Also wanted to say that the "Mystery" part is SUPER atmospheric and spooky I didn't know you can even pull out stuff like these in Renpy.

Hope this game stay consistent to their final release because it's one of my favorite ongoing games atm.
You should check out Once in a Lifetime from the same Dev. It is completed. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This game is way WAY better than I thought it would be. I thought it's just going to be another HS/PH VN with cleaner "edges", but everything is so polished. There's just so many little things and attention to detail that makes it really stands out. And it has a interesting plot and great character design.

Also wanted to say that the "Mystery" part is SUPER atmospheric and spooky I didn't know you can even pull out stuff like these in Renpy.

Hope this game stay consistent to their final release because it's one of my favorite ongoing games atm.
As Cherubin25 said, go take a look at OIAL, Caribdis first game it's really worth to play.
It show how good they are as a story teller but also as a dev, they showed dedication and a strong ethic work, always delivering consistent and interesting contents in terms of story, design, characters definition and personalty, definitely one of the best devs I've seen so far. :)

Reactions: Cherubin25

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I think caribdis is the last person you can accuse of milking given his track record with the previous game and the updates to this one. The progress has always increased by 6-8% per week. Will this change in the future? Who knows but given the rate of progress I am inclined to say he has a strong work ethic. Updates are very substantial too - just look at the changelog.

Also the next patreon stretch goal is getting extra help so consider supporting him if you want faster updates.
Milking? When did I say that?

Reactions: a843776917

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Chang's indeed hellbent in getting Michaela to like him (interesting shirt btw). I presume the date went well then. Good for the lad.

StevenD90

Jun 21, 2022
Loving this game so far, just completed the content up to the end of version 0.1. Keep up the good work!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
can someone explain to me how this rating system works?
pale carnations and what a legend both have 4.9 but are below oial and BaD which have 4.8
i have also seen games with perfect 5 stars on like 2nd or 3rd page
Is just my perception, but seems like once OIALT and BaD have way more reviews, their 4.8 rating have more "weight" in their position.

Reactions: LizaS

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The Mega link does not seem to be the bugfixed version. The archive name is Eternum-0.3.0-pc.zip whereas the archive name on the other hosts is Eternum-0.3.0-Bugfixed-pc.zip. I didn't dl any of the others to compare, but I downloaded from that torrent site which shall not be named and found differences.

Apr 2, 2021
The Mega link does not seem to be the bugfixed version. The archive name is Eternum-0.3.0-pc.zip whereas the archive name on the other hosts is Eternum-0.3.0-Bugfixed-pc.zip. I didn't dl any of the others to compare, but I downloaded from that torrent site which shall not be named and found differences.
the official public version is out and you can download that from the dev's patreon page if you have any doubts lol

Reactions: crustlord12

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
the official public version is out and you can download that from the dev's patreon page if you have any doubts lol
I'm not concerned for myself. I just think that the dev would want to know that the Mega link may be the wrong version. But I wanted to make it clear that I didn't compare it to the others so I may be wrong.

Feb 5, 2021
What the heck?? An actually good game with good story that's about gaming???
Ready Player One plot? Jujutsu Kaisen, Nier, Fatal Frame, Sniper, Dark Souls, Dragon Age, Harry Potter, Rome, Oceans Eleven, Stargate, Xenoblade Chronicles?
Good f job dev!

Definitely subbing
There was a Xenoblade Chronicles reference in this game? Where?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I was avoiding this game solely due to HS but played anyhow coz I was bored and also wanted to see why it tops the weighted ratio chart & I must say the story is amazing it was so engaging that I even forgot that I HS isn't my thing, lol. I think I would play it again from start when the new update comes out.
Im gonna be that dude.

Give Once in a Lifetime a chance, made by the same creator, and its completed
I felt the same way as you did about HS games but Caribdis changed my entire perspective and now if its NOT honey select I dont like it as much lol

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes