SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Hello Caribdis great game u got there. Everything about this game is soooooooooo good. I enjoyed it so much. And man the end of the version 0.3. Can't wait for the heist. I hope you will complete this game. I enjoyed this game so much that right now m installing Once in a lifetime and it's a complete game. Keep up good work. I hope to see more updates from you

Last edited:

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Fun police is here, enough with the off-topic and completely unrelated discussion in the thread., please use the services of off-topic section. Have good day :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
Party pooper =oP j/p thanks for keepin up with any nonsense!

I just finished another play through of this I am addicted to this one which is hard for me I've been caught up with a few others that seem like their going no where but I know Caribdis is an amazing and hard working dev proof is in Once in a Lifetime.

I am stoaked to find out what's in store next for the group/mission.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Party pooper =oP j/p thanks for keepin up with any nonsense!

I just finished another play through of this I am addicted to this one which is hard for me I've been caught up with a few others that seem like their going no where but I know Caribdis is an amazing and hard working dev proof is in Once in a Lifetime.

I am stoaked to find out what's in store next for the group/mission.
I think it is more or less likely that Caribdis will surprise us with unexpected things. I expect Chop-Chop with a performance of Thriller - if technically possible.

Reactions: Plaguerave

LoneS2K

May 2, 2020
Game is actually kind of neat animation-wise, first 5 minutes in and the game forces you to choose bro's before hoe's and I'm conflicted.

Lmfao, I feel like this is going to be a good one.

*EDIT* HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ah the beginning. Yes. 10/10 you've got me hooked.

Thank everything that is holy for this website.

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I feel like Chop-Chop is an NPC vendor not a PC. He has to be, right?
Based on his comments regarding his

failure-steven-he.gif

of a son, I'm more inclined to believe that he's a member of the Syndicate who's keeping tabs on a lot of worlds but keeps bumping into Orion in the process (or is keeping tabs on Orion himself) more so than an NPC (though then again I could be wrong but eh).

Hermione Kline

Feb 18, 2019
I fell in love with this game. I can't call myself a visual novels fan, but this one is something...The story, the characters, the humor. Everything is amazing. Caribdis is a genius. I was very upset when i saw "Thanks for playing!" message, because honestly it's one of those games that make you feel like "i hope it never ends". Once the game is completely released i'd love to translate it to my native language so more people can enjoy it.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I fell in love with this game. I can't call myself a visual novels fan, but this one is something...The story, the characters, the humor. Everything is amazing. Caribdis is a genius. I was very upset when i saw "Thanks for playing!" message, because honestly it's one of those games that make you feel like "i hope it never ends". Once the game is completely released i'd love to translate it to my native language so more people can enjoy it.
same here after i played it i was still amazed why i didn´t played it before it has pretty much reached top of my list of games i played after this one i played the other one from him and i must say he knows how to make a game

Reactions: Caribdis

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I feel like Chop-Chop is an NPC vendor not a PC. He has to be, right?
I'm waiting for chop-chop to suddenly ask MC about bang bang fun time in front of the girls especially after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"its ah chop-chop you come back how's the bang bang fun time with the beautiful girls?"

I don't know who would be quickest to get punched mc or chop-chop but it would be worth it just to see lol

TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
Just replayed the game from start, and I have new questions about the content:

1. Is the arrival of MC in Kredon determined? This might be the associated problem with someone mentioning about Calypso in telephone box (if he got the call)

2. What about the lady in MC's dream? Was the call made by her? What exactly is she waiting for?

3. In the game universe, are there any special cases, like the players are stranded in the Eternum universe, and unable to return to the reality? (e.g.: induced coma in the real body, causing them to be unable to wake up) I mean if the Pretorians can slain the player for breaching the rules like Benjamin, surely they can also do that as well for whatever reasons, right? In that case, some intelligent NPCs/experienced players in the Eternum (except Thanos) are actually unconscious people in reality. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

4. Axel problems: I don't have any thoughts right now.

Reactions: offset8

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022

1. Is the arrival of MC in Kredon determined? This might be the associated problem with someone mentioning about Calypso in telephone box (if he got the call)

2. What about the lady in MC's dream? Was the call made by her? What exactly is she waiting for?

3. In the game universe, are there any special cases, like the players are stranded in the Eternum universe, and unable to return to the reality? (e.g.: induced coma in the real body, causing them to be unable to wake up) I mean if the Pretorians can slain the player for breaching the rules like Benjamin, surely they can also do that as well for whatever reasons, right? In that case, some intelligent NPCs/experienced players in the Eternum (except Thanos) are actually unconscious people in reality. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

4. Axel problems: I don't have any thoughts right now.
That's like asking God when the end will come :ROFLMAO: Good luck with your answers.

• Haha

Anscenic1

Jan 10, 2022
I just finished 0.3 and this game is a totally banger! you are doing a good work again Caribdis , i would only recommend (up to you) that you can add some moaning to haven an even greater sex scene :^) gl and i looking forward to play 0.4 !

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017

It can be (in some way), but not because Orion is doing in Eternum something he couldn't do where he was before. Because Caribdis loves very much this kind of plot twists.

We don't know.
There are various theories about these two points, some more grounded on what it was actually stated in the game, some almost totally based on players speculations, but again we don't know practically anything about what is actually happening in Eternum.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes