deskitteh

Apr 6, 2018
I'm back again to say that I'm always amazed when I get notifications about a review and Caribdis is always present and likes the review positive or negative.
Caribdis you are an amazing content creator and I don't know how you build a game like this so quickly and still have time to watch so many websites and forums and be involved with your community so consistently. There's a reason that people like you and I don't think it's just because Eternum and OIAL are so good.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Let's go medieval: pear of anguish.

Look it up. ;)

Of course, if it goes that way, the game will need to add the "Anal" tag. Or, I suppose it could be done orally.... :unsure:
speaking of anal im surprised theres no futa threesome scene, considering the VR/cyberpunk aspect, and ik the game is still in its build up phase, hopefully in the future :Kappa:but probably not Caribdis' style

Last edited:
Reactions: pedrobece7

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
speaking of anal im surprised theres no futa threesome scene, considering the VR/cyberpunk aspect, and ik the game is still in its build up phase, hopefully in the future :Kappa:but probably not Caribdis' style
IIRC you can't really do body modifications unless it's a server-wide thing (see: Pixar-esque Cartoon server that Alex and Nova got warped into)...

...which just means that somewhere out there, a futa server exists that turns girls who visit into futas...

/remembers that random idea he had of Dalia being more likely to anal rape Orion (MC) with a strap-on in case he fucks up in taking her anal virginity and imagines her dragging him to the futa server and punishing him there instead

...igh...

Reactions: pedrobece7

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
IIRC you can't really do body modifications unless it's a server-wide thing (see: Pixar-esque Cartoon server that Alex and Nova got warped into)...

...which just means that somewhere out there, a futa server exists that turns girls who visit into futas...

/remembers that random idea he had of Dalia being more likely to anal rape Orion (MC) with a strap-on in case he fucks up in taking her anal virginity and imagines her dragging him to the futa server and punishing him there instead

...igh...
i can imagine Nancy doing that too ngl, she seems like she has dom energy (basically rules an empire now lol)
also a lewd scene in the cartoon server would be...interesting

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dorfnutter

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I played OiaLT recently and while the story itself isn't exactly my cup of tea I can say that I love how Caribdis told it and his sense of humor is on point, I don't think I have laughed so hard playing a VN before. The scenes where MC just stands there looking at someone else's face incredulous are too funny.

I also played Eternum and the theme is more up my alley, I forgot parts of the story already as I played it a while ago, but I do remember liking it, I'll play it again just to refresh my memory. With that said, I want to say that I truly believe Caribdis and this game deserves all the attention they've been getting and I wish all the success on this project and any future ones my man.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I am the only one who is ready to pay Caribdis to make an incest version of this after the main game is completed? The prime reason why he decided against this were economical: patreon is against this fetish, but considering how unstable the world is ATM, everything can change in a few years.
I'd rather it stick to Caribdis' original premise and it's clearly not written as an intended incest game. The behavior of the girls makes it pretty clear none of them are supposed to be related to you and massive chunks of the game so far would have to be rewritten and rerendered to accommodate that. A bunch of scenes would likely have to be shifted to later on or removed entirely, too.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am the only one who is ready to pay Caribdis to make an incest version of this after the main game is completed? The prime reason why he decided against this were economical: patreon is against this fetish, but considering how unstable the world is ATM, everything can change in a few years.
Don't know if you will be the only one, I can say that for me it wouldn't change anything.
The hypothesis to the game being with incest is that both Orion and Anne are Nancy's kids and maybe after a divorce they stayed with the father and for a ( not explained yet) reason they come back.
An eventual incest patch should rewrite the dialogues a lot though, it's a thing that can be done, we have OIAL as a reference for that
. :)

Aug 15, 2021
And how do you know his reasons for not including incest? He could have easily made an unofficial patch if he wanted. Not every game needs to have incest. If you want an incest game there are many others you can play including his last game. Let's allow him to tell the story he wants - trying to cater to everyones fetishes is how you turn a great game into garbage. If you check caribdis's profile page he has replied to someone else that a patch will not make sense due to how the story is going. Basically my point here is that he has seen the request to add incest in the past and has decided against it for narrative reasons. Let's respect that decision. There will be incest in the form of nancy + dalia + penny scene(s) (it was confirmed in the discord early access channel). Its just that nancy/dalia/penny are not related to the MC.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes