Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I am the only one who is ready to pay Caribdis to make an incest version of this after the main game is completed? The prime reason why he decided against this were economical: patreon is against this fetish, but considering how unstable the world is ATM, everything can change in a few years.
Why does every game have to have incest? There are so many others to choose from - why try to convince every game writer to make every game with incest?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
any updates on chapter 4? :)
Progress so far is at 50% (as of time of this post), and 2 sneak peeks (out of 4) have been released so far on the dev's Patreon. Perhaps by the end of August or the beginning of September v0.4 could be released (at least for the highest tiers).

Edit: The progress bar's at 57% now. Just in case.

Last edited:

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I am the only one who is ready to pay Caribdis to make an incest version of this after the main game is completed? The prime reason why he decided against this were economical: patreon is against this fetish, but considering how unstable the world is ATM, everything can change in a few years.
This game doesn't need it.

As its written is anyone together right now that's related other than the mom and daughters? No

What a 3 some with the mom and daughters? Nah

I love the story as is it doesn't need anything remotely close to that for me it would take away from what is the story as is.

This goes all the way to the premises of another vn where some people fail to read and are asking for it all the time but fail to acknowledge the other dev's wishes and statement that it will never happen.
And I respect that in the other game also as it needs a balance for it to keep being great.

As others have stated there's plenty of other vns on here that have the content that you seek.

This is a great vn and I do hope that if Caribdis hits that milestone where others can be brought onto the project that it doesn't change at all and keeps going the direction that it is I can see where having help would make things move faster but it can also change things if anyone has issues what so ever... And Caribdis please stand your ground when it comes to that this is YOUR project first and foremost and know you have plenty of us who support you and while I cannot personally pledge as my bank is an asshat and blocked patreon I still support you in any other way that I can.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Can we NOT compare this to... Being a DIK? Different Dev and genre... and Caribdis has much better taste in modeling.
Complains about people comparing Eternum to BaDIK then promptly compares Eternum to BeDIK...

It's perfectly fine if people want to make that comparison. BaDIK is in a league of it's own, IMO. Any devs that can come closer to that level of quality and writing is an achievement. It's a compliment to Caribdis to be mentioned in comparison. You don't agree? Good for you. Nobody cares.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Can we NOT compare this to... Being a DIK? Different Dev and genre... and Caribdis has much better taste in modeling.
The only comparison was the level of commitment nothing else was compared.

And this is in a league of its own Caribdis has a way with story telling and artwork that's captivating.

I can't and wouldn't compare the work from this or Once in a Lifetime to any others as there's different styles each person has for their work.

The level of work and artwork from this one and Once in a Lifetime hooked me even more so the story from this one and I did notice other games I played that updated finally had so many different references to this game in it I was blown away because I found this and played this to the end then went back and played OiaL from start to end and finished it before I played the other ones that referenced this.

That is pretty cool that other people took the time to add subtle hints to this game in theirs it was kinda cool to see how each one added it.

I am still patiently impatiently waiting for next release knowing my luck it will happen when I am deployed I need to find my laptop and finish fixing it so I can pack it and take it with me next time I do get deployed I just need earbuds so people around me don't take interest in what I am doing/playing *sly grin*

Reactions: sava75

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Agreed and Caribdis is one of the few devs I don't mind waiting on as I know the content is coming and will be worth it when its here!
True. I won't mind waiting as long as the update is good. Idk why some think it's slow. Also I already played ONCE IN A LIFE TIME so I know that the update we get will be worth the wait seeing how much the dev improved in Eternum. Also I enjoyed OILT.

Jan 12, 2022
Wow, this is such a well-made game so far! I actually started off not really liking Alex, but after seeing that interaction with her dad, she became one of my favorites. All the girls have been great so far! Axel's an annoying cunt, but I can't help but feel bad for him, considering his best friend may have been murdered. I could see him making a face turn if/when he finds out that his father's company is responsible for Benjamin's death. Anyway, I'm incredibly excited for the next update!

On an unrelated note, does the animation when entering a server in Eternum remind anyone else of the Brain Blast from Jimmy Neutron?

Reactions: Caribdis

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
Honestly, this game is something else. People did always recommend Eternum, but I wasn't expecting it to be this good. I recently played through this game again in anticipation of the next update, and I'm just as fond of it now as I was back then, if not more so. Massive kudos to the dev for creating this game, and I can't wait to see how the story continues.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes