DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
More routes; more complexity. What do you expect? Especially if you aren't paying for it.
I am actually "paying" for it and I have been from the development of his previous game OIAL. (Not really "paying" per se, but sending some money voluntarily).

Well, the content is getting longer as well per updates. So not a lot of complaints here.
As Caribdis said, "the longer the development, the longer the content".
Yeah, that is the ideal situation. I hope he will keep up with his work.

But from my own previous experience with coding: longer pauses between updates equals more wasted time. Procrastination sucks.

Last edited:

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Okay, everything is fine and dandy but can we get a re-run of Maat to make sure she REALLY understood the lesson she was taught by MC/Orion? Unless dev wants to explore whats the thought process going on under that girl's skull so we get another addition to already great cast, in which case I cant really complain.

But I feel like she still needs to be taught some more lessons on being a good girl...

I cant stress enough about the fact that we can not have bad girls in this game. Everyone needs to be good. Until they have not turned good, they will keep taking the lessons on proper good girl behavior.

hm hm *nod nod*

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Why have I saw this coming?
Rhetorical question?

But on more important topics: Where do you people think we'll see Chop-Chop next time? If we were talking Stabby Mike, I'm pretty sure we'd see him as a singer in a pub during Prohibition (The Untouchables server).

And here are some ideas for possible servers: Wild West, Ancient Greece, Atlantis, a server that pays homage to The Untouchables.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I am actually "paying" for it and I have been from the development of his previous game OIAL. (Not really "paying" per se, but sending some money voluntarily).

Yeah, that is the ideal situation. I hope he will keep up with his work.

But from my own previous experience with coding: longer pauses between updates equals more wasted time. Procrastination sucks.
Sound's like you're projecting.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Rhetorical question?

But on more important topics: Where do you people think we'll see Chop-Chop next time? If we were talking Stabby Mike, I'm pretty sure we'd see him as a singer in a pub during Prohibition (The Untouchables server).

And here are some ideas for possible servers: Wild West, Ancient Greece, Atlantis, a server that pays homage to The Untouchables.
He'll have some kind of shop on the server where the heist goes down where you have to get that one last piece of something, and it will be of highest quality material.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes