Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
How the fuck is anyone even supposed to choose a favorite girl?
5ae.jpg

You choose ALL of them. And I refuse to believe that this game won't have a harem ending like OIAL, especially with how great the girls are getting along with one another compared to OIAL (i.e. no Aiko-Jasmine interaction, no Iris-Jasmine interaction, no Carla-Jasmine interaction, no all-girls-while-they're-all-in-the-same-room interaction).

starkj

May 17, 2022
View attachment 1918960

You choose ALL of them. And I refuse to believe that this game won't have a harem ending like OIAL, especially with how great the girls are getting along with one another compared to OIAL (i.e. no Aiko-Jasmine interaction, no Iris-Jasmine interaction, no Carla-Jasmine interaction, no all-girls-while-they're-all-in-the-same-room interaction).
I'm with you brother, harem ending is the way!

Reactions: crustlord12

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Not sure if this is a joke or...

(like seriously though, what would the story even be for this one? You already have an established harem, the game's big bad is essentially gone, and while there's still the grimoire to deal with I feel like that issue could be solved in a one-shot epilogue-esque game and not a full-blow sequel.

Then again, I can see a story hook where the remnants of the Sons of Astaroth manage to track down and capture the OIAL MC and successfully steal the grimoire and his powers but OIAL MC escapes and now he has to travel around the world trying to reunite with the rest of the cast who're likely hiding from the Sons, which gives him the excuse to seek help from a new cast who're going to add into his ever-growing harem until ultimately he reunites with the main OIAL girls and prevent the return of Astaroth/completely banish Astaroth from our world or something.

And personally, I'm not sure if I'm a fan of that since it feels like the story is being stretched out for no apparent reason. But then again that's just my speculation on how things would possibly go down. Another scenario would be OIAL MC messes up and the girls leave him and he has to start from square one trying to win them back...but that would be an even worse scenario I feel.)

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
It's... it's a joke. It's edited. That apparently only 3 other people get. :LOL:
I mean, you joke but Caribdis lurks in this site. He might see that post and go "hmm...you know what, 'Twice in a Lifetime' has a good ring to it."

In which case, I'll be blaming you if it ever becomes legit. DX

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
But from my own previous experience with coding: longer pauses between updates equals more wasted time. Procrastination sucks.
Don't mean to harp on this like everyone else, but what kind of coding did you do to get an impression like this?
Because in general this is hardly true. Coding is unpredictable, bugs can take a days to solve or 5 minutes just depending on how quick you happen to find the right cause of it.
Now you would have a point if it's something repetitive.
Which can be accurate for coding a vn in renpy. But that also ignores the fact that coding is unlikely to be the big hurdle here. It's a fairly straightforward vn, most of the effort likely goes into writing and rendering (constructing scenes, poses, camera placement).

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Are you really debating if the presence of the crossbows is historically accurate in a server, in which the Roman legionnaries wear the same "armour" used by the Spartans in the movie 300?
Well, at least Jerry did complain about their armor...

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
If only he could have a penny for every time he has die and he will…

Anyway yes, the Romans started to use a kind of weapon very close to our crossbows since the 146 century b.C.; after the annexation of the Ancient Greece. They called it ballista and it was a kind of crossbow powered by torsion springs, while the modern crossbows use the leaf springs.

Last edited:

pedrobece7

Aug 29, 2019
If only he could have a penny for every time he has die and he will…

Anyway yes, the Romans started to use a weapons very close to our crossbows since the 146 century b.C.; after the annexation of the Ancient Greece. They called it ballista and it was a kind of crossbow powered by torsion springs, while the modern crossbows use the leaf springs.
And in spanish crossbow is "ballesta". Very interesting, thank you!
I hope we'll see more from Jade!
View attachment 1920221
Oh yes, that would be a nice little treat :)

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes