Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Personally I enjoy linear as it means I can sit back and enjoy the story without worrying about missing scenes or other story elements.

Though of course there is the appeal of branching storylines with games like Detroit Become Human, or Pale Carnations in terms of AVNs, that work pretty well storywise with that mechanic, just a different gameplay style

keklers

Mar 6, 2022
It could be, but it's early to tell, i think. Despite it's already a handfull of hours long, the story has barely begun.
I can speculate it won't be a branching story. If it goes along OiaLT the only real choices are "full harem" "partial harem" o "monogamy". So the story goes in one direction only. As far as we can see until now, Eternum seems the same.
i agree with this.. tho it is linear i still enjoy the story so much, the jokes is light and also many pop culture-reference i like it. what i like the most about this game is the SFX and BGM is just adding more immersity unlike some other game just plain BGM. and you are right the game is still young, perhaps we'll se more "branching" in the future.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Hmm must've went wrong somewhere. Only have 3 on Nancy and 2 on Alex and Nora
Well the best way is to use the walkthrought, the only important choice to have the maximum number of heart is the choice beetween Alex's bagels and Dallia's brownies and you have to choose Alex because you can have the third heart for Dalia at the end of the Episode.

Reactions: crustlord12

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Well the best way is to use the walkthrought, the only important choice to have the maximum number of heart is the choice beetween Alex's bagels and Dallia's brownies and you have to choose Alex because you can have the third heart for Dalia at the end of the Episode.
Definitely chose wrong there. Still wondering how I only ended with 3 for Nancy though, considering you start with 2.. lol

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Did you kill the gladiator ? If yes, you don't get her 4th heart.
No I didn't. It's cool. Most of the decisions I made were correct besides 3. I just ran through it again skipping everything and using the walkthrough. Good to go.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Anyone else think it's going to be Chang at the door next update? Feel like there's no way this guy is missing a heist.
I agree, but I'm more expecting Chang and his girlfriend to show up at a critical point when they're logged in and Hulk-smash to save MC and everyone else.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
The person at the door seems like it should be something important and not just another character showing up to join the heist. I mean, unless the girls are in on a surprise, the fact that he yells to them, and they don't respond is odd. We'll just have to wait and see.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I think it will be Chang, because he is the only one who can know where Orion & Co are, what they are doing, because he stated he would love have the money to buy the equipment to play Eternum, because now he works in the gym (so now he could have the money) and Caribdis has show some images in which we see Chang in an environment which seems an Eternum server.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Decided to check the screenshots out, and if pic no.4 isn't her having a fight with the Fallen, I'll be really sad.
I think it's a Praetorian. And if you enjoy seeing bullies getting their comeuppance, then you should like the scene; if you're the type that enjoys being a bully, not so much. Personally, I laughed out loud and gave it a little "Yes!" So much more satisfying than merely busting their nose and watching them run off crying at the sight of their own blood.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
I think it's a Praetorian. And if you enjoy seeing bullies getting their comeuppance, then you should like the scene; if you're the type that enjoys being a bully, not so much. Personally, I laughed out loud and gave it a little "Yes!" So much more satisfying than merely busting their nose and watching them run off crying at the sight of their own blood.
I'll check it out, but I was mostly making a crappy joke about the gun being from Destiny 2.

Reactions: QWolfe
4.80 star(s) 931 Votes