DawnR

May 27, 2020
I wonder why I kept crashing the game. Not even 3 minutes in and I've been force close 2 times, I'm on android

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I wonder why I kept crashing the game. Not even 3 minutes in and I've been force close 2 times, I'm on android
It's not natively an android game. Might be a ton of things. Eventually i'd try to download again the APK.

Luxion-kun

May 15, 2022
I've gotta say tho, I really like the idea of the game and the execution of all these minor scenes has been great with a great deal of humor in it, I can definitely appreciate that. You've no idea how much I laughed when that one muscular girl was introduced like that. But on the other hand, some other times the game takes itself way too seriously, like when explaining all the backstory and stuff.
I hope the dev managed to integrate some freedom into this game. If it's just gonna be a linear game that just ends at some point that would be wasted potential...But given that it was built with RenPy so far...I really feel like it won't be that great and it will lose out on the entire premmese of the Eternum game idea
You should leave that on the rating of the game to see if Caribdis sees it and maybe takes it into consideration

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
Best i got was:
Annie - 3
Nancy - 4
Penelope - 2
Dalia - 3
Luna - 3
Alex - 3
Nova - 3

So a bit of a late reply but I got similar stuff but penelope is 3 and alex is 2 for me. Not sure how mine is flip flopped to others but checked multiple times to makes sure I wasn't wrong.

somedude0190

May 9, 2020
I was curious about the pateron stuff sorry if this has been asked a million times already. I am really enjoying the game so far. I think I went through the whole last update in one day (great and sad at the same time) so first question is what is the" Access to Once in a Lifetime girls' character cards (For HoneySelect)" I know it's from another game but am ignorant about the rest.

Also the tier that gives " You can ask for scenes, events with a certain character, or things you'd like to see. If possible, your suggestions will be implemented into the game" While I don't at the moment have any ideas for what I would like. I was curious about a few things with that.

First does that only entail characters in right now or could you make a suggestion for a type of character " I realize it's not my game and wouldn't be upset in any way if it couldn't be done or it didn't make sense to be implement in but was curious if that is possible as well." I figured that would fit under things you would like to see but you know what they say about assuming. Second does going higher in the tier system give your idea "if they think it will work ok" more sway over someone in a lower tier who suggested first? Lastly if I make a suggestion but my pateron ends before it is implemented will that suggestion then be disregarded?

Again I love this game it might have the best story I have played in an adult game since "the deluca family" and that at least in my opinion is saying something. I really want to support the games development but I am also on a budget still so got to also figure in cost/benefit

Again I am sorry if this has been asked before or part of it has or whatever. I am not great at searching and also figured even if I found part of the answer not every thing I asked would have been asked before so figured I would go for it.

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
I was curious about the pateron stuff sorry if this has been asked a million times already. I am really enjoying the game so far. I think I went through the whole last update in one day (great and sad at the same time) so first question is what is the" Access to Once in a Lifetime girls' character cards (For HoneySelect)" I know it's from another game but am ignorant about the rest.

Also the tier that gives " You can ask for scenes, events with a certain character, or things you'd like to see. If possible, your suggestions will be implemented into the game" While I don't at the moment have any ideas for what I would like. I was curious about a few things with that.

First does that only entail characters in right now or could you make a suggestion for a type of character " I realize it's not my game and wouldn't be upset in any way if it couldn't be done or it didn't make sense to be implement in but was curious if that is possible as well." I figured that would fit under things you would like to see but you know what they say about assuming. Second does going higher in the tier system give your idea "if they think it will work ok" more sway over someone in a lower tier who suggested first? Lastly if I make a suggestion but my pateron ends before it is implemented will that suggestion then be disregarded?

Again I love this game it might have the best story I have played in an adult game since "the deluca family" and that at least in my opinion is saying something. I really want to support the games development but I am also on a budget still so got to also figure in cost/benefit

Again I am sorry if this has been asked before or part of it has or whatever. I am not great at searching and also figured even if I found part of the answer not every thing I asked would have been asked before so figured I would go for it.
If you'd like to know patreon-related things then the best option is to ask caribdis directly through patreon DM,or discord DM. As for the character cards,basically you can download the cards(which is in .png format) after pledging then load them in a game called Honey Select. You'd get to access to all the girls in Oialt,edit them however you want.

Reactions: Luxion-kun

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
So a bit of a late reply but I got similar stuff but penelope is 3 and alex is 2 for me. Not sure how mine is flip flopped to others but checked multiple times to makes sure I wasn't wrong.
Exact same as you, and I must've missed a Nancy somewhere but how you guys have Dalia 3 is beyond me.

Reactions: Luxion-kun
Aug 15, 2021

You can ask Caribdis about it but given the number of patreons I would not expect a lot from that specific perk. I feel like that tier was made back during the development of Once in a Lifetime when there were far fewer patreons. But of course I am not the developer and I cannot speak for them. I would however keep my expectations in check.

As a side note I personally really dislike that perk - I feel like trying to pander to everyone is the best way to ruin a game and I would much rather have the developer make the game they want rather than start taking all sorts of suggestions. Too many cooks and all that.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If you picked the brownies instead of Alex's bagels, you would have missed a Alex point there. I'm not sure how someone has a 4 with Nancy already. I've gotten all of the scenes, and didn't think I played anyone particularly "safe", but aimed at balance. Maybe I picked the wrong color lingerie for her...

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Eternum loses its crown as the weighted #1 to some VN abandoned 2 years ago.

Its the end of an era!! Hate to see it :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes