Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Balance has already been restored but if you click the Latest Updates tab at the top of your screen and select the star icon in the 2nd row right hand menu it'll sort VNs by their weighted ranking.

Eternum has been the king of F95 pretty much since v2.
Thanks - didn't know about this.

Reactions: pedrobece7

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't worry about it: you'll only download it and immediately play it through, then go back to jonesing for it for another four months or so. Just let it come, get it when you notice it, and enjoy the ride for the time you have it. ;)
i'm starting to think you need a good spanking ... meanie :ROFLMAO:

eveils

Aug 3, 2022
I really like this game. Its painting style made me completely integrated into it. I hope I can do more of it. Are there any other similar game recommendations? Similar to this kind of game characters.

Reactions: pedrobece7

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I really like this game. Its painting style made me completely integrated into it. I hope I can do more of it. Are there any other similar game recommendations? Similar to this kind of game characters.
Obligatory Once in a Lifetime recommendation :sneaky: made by same creator

Also Ripples, similar style to this game yet also very unique. Just like this game, the girls are very lovable and you might just start playing for the plot than just the "plot", if u you know what I mean.

Pale Carnations is also one, but definitely has less of a "harem" approach, but if you're ok with a more darker toned story its pretty good.

There's definitely more good ones out there but these are my top choices for honey select games at the moment, in terms of quality, story, and immersion

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
What do you mean by "honey select games"? For their cards?
Honey select is used to create eternums images as well as the images for many other avns. It's basically a simple game that allows you to create characters using a character creator and then have them fuck with various animations.
But you can also arrange then in a 3d environment in various poses, which is used to then create screenshots that are used in this avn.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes