Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I might be misremembering, but I think 0.2 ended just before opening the box, not after.
You're misremembering. 0.2 definitely ended with the Calypso reveal. The sudden migraine/headache MC experiences after that on the other hand is the exact moment 0.3 starts.

Reactions: crustlord12
Jul 3, 2022
Caribdis said there will be three new animated H scenes with 3 different girls of the main cast. I wonder which girls it will be. My guess is Dalia, Alex and, Luna

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Orion has planned a date with Annie, has made a bet with Dalia and… and… and it seems to me there is something planned also with a third girl, but I don't remember who.

Reactions: andresblinky
Aug 15, 2021
Orion has planned a date with Annie, has made a bet with Dalia and… and… and it seems to me there is something planned also with a third girl, but I don't remember who.
Based on the 0.4 previews it looks like two of the girls will be Dalia and Annie.

As for the third one, the events I remember are the college party with penny/nova and Alex getting her own house. My guess is that third girl is Alex simply because I dont think she is particularly shy and she does not have a gallery scene yet. But who knows - could be anyone.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I think we have 1 more set of previews getting ready to release. When they drop i'll compile them into an album and put them up.

Based on the 0.4 previews it looks like two of the girls will be Dalia and Annie.

As for the third one, the events I remember are the college party with penny/nova and Alex getting her own house. My guess is that third girl is Alex simply because I dont think she is particularly shy and she does not have a gallery scene yet. But who knows - could be anyone.
Pretty much how I see it atm as well. 1 for Annie date, 1 BJ for Dalia losing bet, Alex Housewarming, and I imagine there's a Luna scene on the horizon as she still has nothing with nothing foreshadowed.

Reactions: pedrobece7

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Gotta have a "housewarming". ;)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Probably the server where Orion got his first stone.
Well...what about it? I asked because I was wondering why the comment said that we were "forgetting one important factor." So what is it about the horror event that we're forgetting?

Reactions: crustlord12
4.80 star(s) 931 Votes