Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I just finished the 0.3 release, and bought it on Itch.
I've gotta say, this truly is one of the most excellent AVNs around.

Although, since I'm unfamiliar with this dev, would one of you tell me roughly, the dev's turn around? (Ie: how often there's a release, and how much content is in said release?)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020

Although, since I'm unfamiliar with this dev, would one of you tell me roughly, the dev's turn around? (Ie: how often there's a release, and how much content is in said release?)
Probably around the end of this month judging by the dev progress (88%)

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017

There's been about 100 days between every release for a while now I think, so a little less than four updates a year. Which is on the upper end of content creators on this site in regards to productivity.

Jan 22, 2022
There's been about 100 days between every release for a while now I think, so a little less than four updates a year. Which is on the upper end of content creators on this site in regards to productivity.
I love his turn around time because an update approx every 100 days means he is making about 1% progress everyday - so you can easily estimate how long until the next release (give or take a couple weeks due to tiered releases)

Reactions: chainedpanda

Kristenvor

Jan 19, 2018
any progress update?
Here's some fresh news !

[0.4] - Progress Report
Hello everyone!
August is here, and I wanted to make one last quick devlog because... YES!
It's release month!
I'll post the last couple of sneak peeks tomorrow to keep hyping you :p and I'll announce the definitive release dates for each tier next week.
Make sure not to miss it!
First of all, though, I wanted to share some news with you. My editor (Nebula) left the project after 0.3 because of personal matters, and I'm still not sure if it's temporary or not because he got a lot of stuff going on and communication has been difficult. This doesn't affect the development of the game, so don't worry about that, but as you know English is not my first language, and I was afraid that this change would affect the dialogues too much and drop the quality, so it kind of got to me a bit.
Everything's resolved now regarding the dialogues, and I can assure you I tried to keep the usual level of narration, pacing, etc. but I apologize if that's not the case in any part of the story.
THAT BEING SAID, I'm finishing the last scene of v0.4 now.
As I mentioned, this will be the update with more animations so far (and with 3 lewd scenes! ). Many more secrets to discover in the world of Eternum, and epic, wholesome, funny, or sexy moments are assured as always!
You can DM me or leave a comment if you have any questions!
Now I can finally say it: 0.4 is almost here!
See you soon!
Love you
Caribdis

Sep 16, 2019
Here's some fresh news !

[0.4] - Progress Report
Hello everyone!
It's release month!
I'll post the last couple of sneak peeks tomorrow to keep hyping you :p and I'll announce the definitive release dates for each tier next week.
First of all, though, I wanted to share some news with you. My editor (Nebula) left the project after 0.3 because of personal matters, and I'm still not sure if it's temporary or not because he got a lot of stuff going on and communication has been difficult. This doesn't affect the development of the game, so don't worry about that, but as you know English is not my first language, and I was afraid that this change would affect the dialogues too much and drop the quality, so it kind of got to me a bit.
Everything's resolved now regarding the dialogues, and I can assure you I tried to keep the usual level of narration, pacing, etc. but I apologize if that's not the case in any part of the story.
As I mentioned, this will be the update with more animations so far (and with 3 lewd scenes! ). Many more secrets to discover in the world of Eternum, and epic, wholesome, funny, or sexy moments are assured as always!
See you soon!
Love you
Caribdis
well i/we love the writing mostly. i hope there will not a quality drop in writing. but 0.4 IS AROUND THE CORNER! so good news.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Damn I always thought English was their first language, considering how well their story development and jokes carried over.
Either their jokes/storytelling were so good it was universal, or the translator was very good at their job (prob both), hopefully whoever's replacing them will be just as good

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here's some fresh news !

[0.4] - Progress Report
Hello everyone!
It's release month!
See you soon!
Love you
Caribdis
Nice. This game was a pleasant surprise. :)

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
Here's some fresh news !

[0.4] - Progress Report
Hello everyone!
It's release month!
See you soon!
Love you
Caribdis
wait, what is Caribdis Mother Tounge!?

Last edited:
Reactions: nsfwdemanded
4.80 star(s) 931 Votes