Apr 2, 2021
[0.4] - Sneak peek #4
Hello guys!
As I announced yesterday, here is the 4th and LAST batch of previews!
It's time to dress up!

As I always say, I tried not to spoil any surprise, I'd love to show you more or to give you more information/context, but I think it's much better if you discover everything while playing the update.
We're in the final stretch now! Last renders and dialogues, and after that only testing and finishing touches will be left!
That's it for now! My next post will be the announcement of the definitive release dates for each tier.
Make sure not to miss it!
We're almost there
I'll see you all next week!
Thank you for supporting me and the game
Stay awesome
Caribdis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Holy the quality of these renders. The short hair waitress in white dress is :love:

Reactions: crustlord12

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
[0.4] - Sneak peek #4
Hello guys!
As I announced yesterday, here is the 4th and LAST batch of previews!
It's time to dress up!

As I always say, I tried not to spoil any surprise, I'd love to show you more or to give you more information/context, but I think it's much better if you discover everything while playing the update.
We're in the final stretch now! Last renders and dialogues, and after that only testing and finishing touches will be left!
That's it for now! My next post will be the announcement of the definitive release dates for each tier.
Make sure not to miss it!
We're almost there
I'll see you all next week!
Thank you for supporting me and the game
Stay awesome
Caribdis

Looking great soo hyped.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It would be interesting to learn the country they came from back in Europe, but I imagine it will not be brought up because it will not be of great importance, but we will see. However, if it is Spain: since both Orion and Change are immigrants (or the children of, or descended from, immigrants at least) to their previous country of residence before the game starts, it is possible that Annie is too. Perhaps the school they attended was even a private school in Spain or elsewhere for the children of immigrants. And with the number of British people who make their parttime, or even permanent residence, in Spain being fairly high it is possible that Annie does have a British accent while also being from Spain :unsure:

On to something I noticed in the Preview images:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
It would be interesting to learn the country they came from back in Europe, but I imagine it will not be brought up because it will not be of great importance, but we will see. However, if it is Spain: since both Orion and Change are immigrants (or the children of, or descended from, immigrants at least) to their previous country of residence before the game starts, it is possible that Annie is too. Perhaps the school they attended was even a private school in Spain or elsewhere for the children of immigrants. And with the number of British people who make their parttime, or even permanent residence, in Spain being fairly high it is possible that Annie does have a British accent while also being from Spain :unsure:

On to something I noticed in the Preview images:

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
In those previews I didn't see anyone except best girl looking absolutely stunning, and she even got 2 pictures!
Can't wait for this thing to drop!

About the second picture: The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
I for one wouldn't complain if apple and tree could learn to share!
Too soon?
Alright alright.
A man can dream. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
They're AI, praetorians all look the same. They just change armor depending on the server.
Do we know that?

I could swear the first two we saw when they killed Axel's sidekick had different heights and builds. Their faces were hidden but they seemed different. The ones Alex and Nova killed looked different too I thought. I'm not really in a place right now that I can do a quick run and check, but I was fairly certain that all the ones we have seen looked different.

Edit: I'll need to do a side-by-side later if no one else does.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
They're AI, praetorians all look the same. They just change armor depending on the server.
I think the 2 behind her are humans working for Eternum's police. Once the praetorian was extra roasted, iirc they took off like hell saying they should've worked at the gentleman's club the protagonist had first visited instead. They're paid 300 eternals I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: nsfwdemanded

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I think the 2 behind her are humans working for the game. Once the praetorian was extra roasted, iirc they took off like hell saying they should've worked at the Pink Rose instead. They're paid 300 eternals I think.
They were just mercenaries yes. Only the two white haired women were Praetorians.

I just did a quick look at the preview images on the front page and even just from the one eye shape we see, this Praetorian:

preview pretor.jpg

looks distinct from this one:
Same Pretorian.jpg

You can also see in the banner at the top of the page that the two Praetorians seem to be different heights and builds (the one in the background has larger breasts for example). Again, I could be wrong, and I'd like to see a better side-by-side of them to really compare, but I think there is more to the Praetorians than meets the eyes. And I think this one being the one we defeated before might come into play as we try and execute our plans in this next update. We will see.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Do we know that?

I could swear the first two we saw when they killed Axel's sidekick had different heights and builds. Their faces were hidden but they seemed different. The ones Alex and Nova killed looked different too I thought. I'm not really in a place right now that I can do a quick run and check, but I was fairly certain that all the ones we have seen looked different.
These should be all the praetorians we've met so far:
Different hairstyles but the rest seems the same to me.

Also this talk between Alex and the praetorian on Ogygia:
x "You know, it always amazes me to see how you... a fucking computer program... can show such pure emotion."
pra "What?"
x "The look on your face... it was pure terror."
x "I must applaud the great work that Ulysses did when creating you. You almost look human."
pra "Say whatever you want. Your fate remains the same."
pra "Seize her!"
x "I think your friends are scared shitless."
x "You should have brought more Praetorians. What's the problem? Storage space getting too expensive for all your buddies?"
pra "Enough. Your session is to be terminated and you will be excommunicated from the server."
x "Always the same speech. Maybe you’re due for a software update, or something."

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I assume that it's not translated. Lots of europeans, exspecially younger ones, are pretty fluent in English. So I assume they are still writing everything in English, the editor just helped out to keep it all neat.
I would be really surprised if everything was written in Spanish and translated over.
Except for "expsecially".

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
These should be all the praetorians we've met so far:
Different hairstyles but the rest seems the same to me.

Also this talk between Alex and the praetorian on Ogygia:
The Sunshot is still a nice gun
The first pic shows no glowing eyes like the others maybe she´s just a troop or low rank?

Jul 9, 2020
Do we know that?

Edit: I'll need to do a side-by-side later if no one else does.
Have you ever seen the documentary Matrix Revolutions?

Aug 15, 2021
I for one wouldn't complain if apple and tree could learn to share!
Too soon?
Alright alright.
A man can dream. :BootyTime:
It will happen eventually - Caribdis mentioned an eventual nancy/dalia/penny scene in the discord early access channel when 0.3 came out (you need to be a patreon to access it I think). However this is endgame stuff and will not happen for a long time.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
So, 3 scenes all with main LIs... Precedence has established each update always having at least 1 full lewd (with a throwaway character).

Y'all think we're going to get a full scene with a main LI this time around?

Aug 15, 2021
So, 3 scenes all with main LIs... Precedence has established each update always having at least 1 full lewd (with a throwaway character).

Y'all think we're going to get a full scene with a main LI this time around?
I hope so. Side girls are basically filler content until the main girls are developed properly. Given this game is trying to be a more story driven game and not one with a lot of sex (not that theres anything wrong with the sex heavy games) I would prefer if we start getting more content for main girls now. The game has 7 LIs (8 counting Calypso) which is a lot and scenes and development of romantic relationships with them >>> scenes with throwaway characters. Dev time is a finite resource so in my mind scenes with a side girl = scenes taken away from a main girl. At the beginning of the game thats fine because this is an adult game and we need the lewds but once the main girls are developed I dont think it is justified.

I would also prefer if the girls know about each other sooner rather than finding it out as a surprise later so the earlier we develop romances with them the better since I see it as a natural progression where we first romance them then we get the group scenes. I dont want all the group scenes to be at the very end of the game - them starting mid game would be ideal for me and while I am a hypocritical manwhore when I play these games, if I have the option I would prefer to avoid cheating on them behind their backs.

bmxtucker

Sep 22, 2020
Almost time to pay for the game again. You know, any other normal game I'd hate the model of paying monthly for development/paying to play the release a bit earlier than I can get it here but Carbdis makes such good stories and renders I don't feel bad paying a few bucks here and there. That and they are the model developer in my opinion. Very few VN devs are as good about getting updates out and being vocal as Carbdis. Only other dev that comes to mind right away is Runey who does Harem Hotel.

We need more devs like these.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes