Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
It would be interesting to learn the country they came from back in Europe, but I imagine it will not be brought up because it will not be of great importance, but we will see. However, if it is Spain: since both Orion and Change are immigrants (or the children of, or descended from, immigrants at least) to their previous country of residence before the game starts, it is possible that Annie is too. Perhaps the school they attended was even a private school in Spain or elsewhere for the children of immigrants. And with the number of British people who make their parttime, or even permanent residence, in Spain being fairly high it is possible that Annie does have a British accent while also being from Spain :unsure:

On to something I noticed in the Preview images:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I swear to fuck if he cock blocks us with a Penny teaser at the end :HideThePain:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Except for "expsecially".
Oh, I wrote a word wrong. How terrible of me. I said they can write fluently, not flawlessly.

I would also prefer if the girls know about each other sooner rather than finding it out as a surprise later so the earlier we develop romances with them the better since I see it as a natural progression where we first romance them then we get the group scenes. I dont want all the group scenes to be at the very end of the game - them starting mid game would be ideal for me and while I am a hypocritical manwhore when I play these games, if I have the option I would prefer to avoid cheating on them behind their backs.
I agree. I didn't really like that it was kept secret in once in a lifetime until the girls found out by accident each time. But at least in that game they weren't really proper dating and they had reasons to keep it from the others.
But now, Orion is just properly dating Annie. Would feel bad to keep things from her at that point.

I actually have a thought concerning that penny teaser. The background doesn't really look like what we see from orions room.
Maybe he spends the night with Annie after their date and Penny is barging in in the morning to talk to Annie. That would be pretty interesting since it means they find out about each other pretty early.

Last edited:

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Oh my god best girl getting her update this patch. Looks like a lot of content, hopefully its as well paced as the previous installments.

Also, forgive my ignorance but what the hell's an LI? :WutFace:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DirtyMario

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
It would be interesting to learn the country they came from back in Europe, but I imagine it will not be brought up because it will not be of great importance, but we will see. However, if it is Spain: since both Orion and Change are immigrants (or the children of, or descended from, immigrants at least) to their previous country of residence before the game starts, it is possible that Annie is too. Perhaps the school they attended was even a private school in Spain or elsewhere for the children of immigrants. And with the number of British people who make their parttime, or even permanent residence, in Spain being fairly high it is possible that Annie does have a British accent while also being from Spain :unsure:

On to something I noticed in the Preview images:

Now I hope that this Praetorian will become a LI. She too fucking hot and cold at the same time

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
That would be spicy. Maybe for a one-off scene, I would be down.
Otherwise it would undercut the perveived "danger" in Eternum too much.
Not unless this specific Praetorian goes rouge and join MC team. I mean for all we know, MC can alter Praetorians since he sees Eternum the way Neo sees The Matrix

That can give him the ability to somewhat control/manipulate some aspects of Eternum

pedrobece7

Aug 29, 2019
I'm sure someone must have said this before already, but I find the captain of the praetorians at the end of 0.2 to be quite attractive, I wonder if we'll cross paths with her again at some point.
It's so great this maybe is becoming true! I really thought it was nothing but a silly whim of mine.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
How the hell is this the highest rated game on the forum when it's all just screenshots in Illusion engine with stolen assets?
I guess its that time of the year for the trolls huh

Imagine having no life that all you do is spend your time going to every single thread and leaving a useless comment with no substance lol, man probably has the biggest hate boner of his life right now, a whole two inches (y) props to you buddy, keep going I'm sure it'll get bigger one day

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I hope so. Side girls are basically filler content until the main girls are developed properly. Given this game is trying to be a more story driven game and not one with a lot of sex (not that theres anything wrong with the sex heavy games) I would prefer if we start getting more content for main girls now. The game has 7 LIs (8 counting Calypso) which is a lot and scenes and development of romantic relationships with them >>> scenes with throwaway characters. Dev time is a finite resource so in my mind scenes with a side girl = scenes taken away from a main girl. At the beginning of the game thats fine because this is an adult game and we need the lewds but once the main girls are developed I dont think it is justified.
Pretty much my view of the situation to a T. I understand why the throwaway characters were introduced like you stated, the game needed actual lewds and also to justify its NSFW tags, but now that it has done that hopefully scenes with throwaway characters taper off completely unless they're an accessory to a scene with a main LI.

Having three scenes all with the main cast is a step in the right direction and addresses the only issue i've had with the VN to date.

Shuls01

May 22, 2018
I gotta say the first impression I got from just looking at the screenshots and reading the Overview wasnt great but after actually giving it a try I see why people are talking well about it, the writing is definetely the strong point here.
Not sure if it was just me but I felt like the bodies of the characters (looking more on the normal side) didnt really match the (anime-looking) faces but after some time I started getting used to it and I dont mind it as much now but thats probably the only nitcpick I have with this game.

If I had to pick anything specific from the story I havent liked so far it has to be that
aside from that tho its been pretty solid with some good humor and some emotional moments to balance each other out.

Btw does anyone know if this is going to be a harem game or will we have to choose a LI and stick with them for the most part kinda like Broken Dreamers or Being a DIK?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Btw does anyone know if this is going to be a harem game or will we have to choose a LI and stick with them for the most part kinda like Broken Dreamers or Being a DIK?
The game carries the Harem tag. I haven't seen anything so far that would prevent it. So I'm playing under that assumption, and trying to build up relationships with all the potential LIs.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The game carries the Harem tag. I haven't seen anything so far that would prevent it. So I'm playing under that assumption, and trying to build up relationships with all the potential LIs.
We are all assuming that Caridbis will stick with the full harem approach of OiaLT. And why not? Those games are meant to be fun and light hearted while retaining a very solid story. Maybe he will try something different if he starts yet another project after this one.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes