Skrrt!

Oct 19, 2021
Just wanted to drop in & say that i am glad i decided to take a shot at this game. At first, i wasn't used to animation but man.. Story is really good!! This game is definitely wayyy different than any VN i've ever played. First VN i played with jump scares lol.. fuck that house bro!

Lastly all the LI's are crazy different & amazing that i don't know who to choose..

Apr 2, 2021
So the departure of the editor is kind of a shock news; not sure how much it will affect the nuances and the vibes of the script... but I think the inherent humor and light-heartedness should not be affected too much.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
/brain starts reconfiguring Orion's (MC), Annie's, and Chang's headcanon Euro accents from British to Spanish
I say the same about Mr. Hernandez's accent.
Brain: So Spanish English accent?

Me: Yes, Spanish English accent.

Brain: Got it. Exaggerated Shitty Telenovela Spanish it is.

Me: Hijo de puta...

Last edited:

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Damn I always thought English was their first language, considering how well their story development and jokes carried over.
Either their jokes/storytelling were so good it was universal, or the translator was very good at their job (prob both), hopefully whoever's replacing them will be just as good
I assume that it's not translated. Lots of europeans, exspecially younger ones, are pretty fluent in English. So I assume they are still writing everything in English, the editor just helped out to keep it all neat.
I would be really surprised if everything was written in Spanish and translated over.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
i enjoyed this, a lot. the characters are all pretty different and look different, luckily. don't often get that in HS2 games. though the lighting in a lot of the ch1 and 1.5 shots is weird and wonky--that can be forgiven. it does get better later. the story is interesting and compelling but i can't help but feel that it's a bit PREDICTABO, and that you kinda shot your shot early with it. still gunna play the next major content update.

I just hope it doesn't turn into another VN where the protag doesn't have any actual agency. with the latest plot hook it seems like it has the possibility of either.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
[0.4] - Sneak peek #4
Hello guys!
As I announced yesterday, here is the 4th and LAST batch of previews!
It's time to dress up!

As I always say, I tried not to spoil any surprise, I'd love to show you more or to give you more information/context, but I think it's much better if you discover everything while playing the update.
We're in the final stretch now! Last renders and dialogues, and after that only testing and finishing touches will be left!
That's it for now! My next post will be the announcement of the definitive release dates for each tier.
Make sure not to miss it!
We're almost there
I'll see you all next week!
Thank you for supporting me and the game
Stay awesome
Caribdis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
[0.4] - Sneak peek #4
Hello guys!
As I announced yesterday, here is the 4th and LAST batch of previews!
It's time to dress up!

As I always say, I tried not to spoil any surprise, I'd love to show you more or to give you more information/context, but I think it's much better if you discover everything while playing the update.
We're in the final stretch now! Last renders and dialogues, and after that only testing and finishing touches will be left!
That's it for now! My next post will be the announcement of the definitive release dates for each tier.
Make sure not to miss it!
We're almost there
I'll see you all next week!
Thank you for supporting me and the game
Stay awesome
Caribdis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Waitwaitwaitwait hold the fuck up...

Is...is 0.4 going to tackle the Ulysses party along with the Heist, Dalia's contest, AND Annie's date?

All while promising us 3 main LI scenes?

If so, update's gonna be fucking STACKED holy shit.

4.80 star(s) 931 Votes