Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Orion has planned a date with Annie, has made a bet with Dalia and… and… and it seems to me there is something planned also with a third girl, but I don't remember who.
The Bet with Dalia is for in two weeks. He has planned to attend her tournament though which is just around the corner. He also has plans with penny to go to her party in college with her. And Alex's housewarming is coming up too.

Annie makes sense now that I think about it more. I said Alex and Luna because they haven't had a scene yet
As for the third one, the events I remember are the college party with penny/nova and Alex getting her own house. My guess is that third girl is Alex simply because I dont think she is particularly shy and she does not have a gallery scene yet. But who knows - could be anyone.
I think luna will be most likely the last girl that something lewd happens with. She still needs time to get used to intimacy with another person. As for Alex I also thing it will take some time. She's the tough girl that's slow to trust. It will take a bit to break down her shell so to say.

Last edited:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Based on the 0.4 previews it looks like two of the girls will be Dalia and Annie.

As for the third one, the events I remember are the college party with penny/nova and Alex getting her own house. My guess is that third girl is Alex simply because I dont think she is particularly shy and she does not have a gallery scene yet. But who knows - could be anyone.
Naaaa, Alex is utterly shy; in fact she hasn't had any problem to take off her pant to show her tattoos to Oriron…

Wait, what horror event?
Mikaela will take Orion and Chang's virginity, taking on the role of the alpha male…
:eek:

Last edited:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What i meant is the Horror/Eerie Caribdis add in every update. I don't know it always have make your heart race like on the Mystery Server.
I mean it could be anything. Another nightmare visit from the Lady in Black, cryptic grilling from the Eternum lady that could go horrifyingly wrong, Annie and Orion's space station date suddenly becoming an Event Horizon moment...yeah could be anything.

Aug 26, 2018
The dev(s) give this game proper support? I'm really reluctant to start another game because the new ones keep getting abandoned left, right, and center. I'd appreciate the input.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
The dev(s) give this game proper support? I'm really reluctant to start another game because the new ones keep getting abandoned left, right, and center. I'd appreciate the input.
Caribdis is like, the only creator I'd fully trust at this point to have consistent high quality updates with short times between releases. They put out Once in a Lifetime, which is fully completed, and they have updated Eternum every ~4 months with a great amount of content.
Carib is absolutely worth your support!

CDG

Dec 10, 2017
They completed Once in a Lifetime, and it didn't seem like an "I'm tired of developing this so here's a crap ending" ending. Which says something to me about their follow through. So I would say yes. It won't be finished anytime soon, but it will be finished excellently. That would be my best guess.
(And thats not a dig at production pace, just the nature of producing epicness. imsho)

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2021
Seems like we're back at #1 boys.

That being said, how does PC compare to Eternum? In terms of writing, characters, rendering, etc
I think its is a great game. PC is about an event organized by a brothel - it has some horrible people and a lot of exploitation going on so has darker themes when compared to this game. I personally like Eternum a little more since I am not really into sadism/humiliation but even so I really like Pale Carnations as it is very well written.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gotta have a "housewarming". ;)
Oh I'll warm her house alright :BootyTime:

Seems like we're back at #1 boys.

That being said, how does PC compare to Eternum? In terms of writing, characters, rendering, etc
PC is a bit simpler from a technical standpoint I'd say. Renders are really great considering the source material, but it's a more grounded setting so YMMV. Characters are well fleshed out and believably written, I'd say that both of these games are on par. As was mentioned, PC is a lot darker in content and tone and I personally didn't "fall in love" instantly with so many LIs as I did with Eternum, since they are much more complex in their motivations.
Love both of these games and developers and I trust them to deliver, always.

Reactions: youngethan
4.80 star(s) 931 Votes