seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Wait, which game?

(I know Eternum is back at the top spot but I'm just curious as to what game dethroned it temporarily)
Wish I could remember. In the time it took me to have a giggle and make that post, it'd already gone back to the gulag.

Narfbat

Jul 20, 2022
How bad is the cliffhanger in the current release? I'd like to start this, but at the same time, would like to not cause myself pain. :p

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
How bad is the cliffhanger in the current release? I'd like to start this, but at the same time, would like to not cause myself pain. :p
I recommend you just wait until the next update gets leaked in this site this month, or subscribe to his patreon and wait for the update drop in your chosen tier.

Yeah, the cliffhanger is THAT bad.

eveils

Aug 3, 2022
Obligatory Once in a Lifetime recommendation made by same creator:sneaky:

Also Ripples, similar style to this game yet also very unique. Just like this game, the girls are very lovable and you might just start playing for the plot than just the "plot", if u you know what I mean.

Pale Carnations is also one, but definitely has less of a "harem" approach, but if you're ok with a more darker toned story its pretty good.

There's definitely more good ones out there but these are my top choices for honey select games at the moment, in terms of quality, story, and immersion
The plot makes people feel like they are there. Character modeling is also very delicate and I like it very much. It's the only game I haven't skipped. I hope the content can be added a little more. Come on, support you

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I recommend you just wait until the next update gets leaked in this site this month, or subscribe to his patreon and wait for the update drop in your chosen tier.

Yeah, the cliffhanger is THAT bad.
What good will that do, if there is another cliffhanger at the end of the next release? If you are afraid of cliffhangers, perhaps waiting for the game to be completed is the answer. That's not for me though.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game is long so, depending on how fast you play, changes are that you can play it while waiting for the new version to leak this month

• Angry
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
What good will that do, if there is another cliffhanger at the end of the next release? If you are afraid of cliffhangers, perhaps waiting for the game to be completed is the answer. That's not for me though.
I told him to wait because the next update drops in this site in a few weeks and it saves him from downloading the game twice.

Also, 0.3 cliffhanger is worse compared to the ones in 0.1 and 0.2 IMO. But if he wants to play despite that instead of having to wait, that's his choice. /shrugs

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
I told him to wait because the next update drops in this site in a few weeks and it saves him from downloading the game twice.

Also, 0.3 cliffhanger is worse compared to the ones in 0.1 and 0.2 IMO. But if he wants to play despite that instead of having to wait, that's his choice. /shrugs
what were the .1 and .2 cliffhangers? curious

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
The 0.1 I think it was Benjamin's death (when the MC learn that he is dead) but I need the confirmation of people who played from the start. 0.2 end on Calypso reveal.
Yes. The 0.1 ended right after the animation where it Zooms in on Orions shocked face after the reveal.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
what were the .1 and .2 cliffhangers? curious
The 0.1 I think it was Benjamin's death (when the MC learn that he is dead) but I need the confirmation of people who played from the start. 0.2 end on Calypso reveal.
Yeah 0.1 ended with Benjie death announcement and zoom in animation of MC realizing his death in the real and in Eternum might be connected, followed by random flash of images of people MC encountered in Eternum.

0.2 was reveal of Calypso being an elf girl after MC, Nova, and Alex opened the box. 0.3 quickly picks up from there with MC getting a sudden migraine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 931 Votes