kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
shit, why he has to make the side girl so hot :v even hotter than some of the main girls , now im sad that she is just a side girl

Reactions: Machete

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, I'm done making predictions or analysis for the rest of this game's development. Unless Stabby or a similarly entertaining character is involved; then I always have time for Stabby. There's... a lot going on that I didn't even touch. Caribdis seems to have a deft touch in regards to making sure the narrative of the new game stands on its own while sprinkling in lots of little continuity tidbits that will likely pay off later.
Now you made me even more curious and I'm now itching to play OiaL;) which btw in in my to-play list for a looong time but never started playing and now I've got to clear my ever growing schedule to play it :eek:

GTA Here we go Again.gif

Reactions: DudePersonA

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok. A lot of people like this game and are entusiast about this game. And this is a problem because... ?
my problem isn't with liking something, it's with being a fanboy of it and even defending it's shortcomings, and that's obvious but you're still fighting a strawman...

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
my problem isn't with liking something, it's with being a fanboy of it and even defending it's shortcomings, and that's obvious but you're still fighting a strawman...
It is you who are fighting a strawman: that everyone enthusiastic about this game are "fanboys". They aren't, they are just very excited about the game.

Jan 27, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, I'm done making predictions or analysis for the rest of this game's development. Unless Stabby or a similarly entertaining character is involved; then I always have time for Stabby. There's... a lot going on that I didn't even touch. Caribdis seems to have a deft touch in regards to making sure the narrative of the new game stands on its own while sprinkling in lots of little continuity tidbits that will likely pay off later.

Stabby's the GOAT. Nobody can change my mind

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Dude, pause everything and play it right now! I promise you won't regret it!
Yeah I thought so until a few hours ago where I got a huge ass work dumped onto me, well its also kinda my own doing as I kind of asked for it last week, as completing it would be huge plus in my resume now I'm afraid I can barely sleep this entire week.

Maybe, I'm gonna start it this sunday as eternum is any inclination to go by OiaL is gonna be really good and I'm a sucker for good games, I take a looong time playing them as I really enjoy the art and music(if there is any), I assume most people completed this version of eternum in ~2 hours but it took me more than 6 hours to complete this v0.1 thank god I played it on sunday and some music tacks being my favourite also contributed to it and Caribdis didn't lie either the music is wayyyyyy more immersive, its hands down the best music I've lisented to in all of the VN's, really the second best one doesn't even come close! Caribdis you really are a beast, the art, music, characters, plot are soooo goood, too bad for me I'm not in any financial position to be your patron, maybe by the end of this year I will be able to be your patron even if its of lower tier, I hope I will be able to.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So, has the dev said anything about MC's mother coming back as a love interest in this?

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah I thought so until a few hours ago where I got a huge ass work dumped onto me, well its also kinda my own doing as I kind of asked for it last week, as completing it would be huge plus in my resume now I'm afraid I can barely sleep this entire week.

Maybe, I'm gonna start it this sunday as eternum is any inclination to go by OiaL is gonna be really good and I'm a sucker for good games, I take a looong time playing them as I really enjoy the art and music(if there is any), I assume most people completed this version of eternum in ~2 hours but it took me more than 6 hours to complete this v0.1 thank god I played it on sunday and some music tacks being my favourite also contributed to it and Caribdis didn't lie either the music is wayyyyyy more immersive, its hands down the best music I've lisented to in all of the VN's, really the second best one doesn't even come close! Caribdis you really are a beast, the art, music, characters, plot are soooo goood, too bad for me I'm not in any financial position to be your patron, maybe by the end of this year I will be able to be your patron even if its of lower tier, I hope I will be able to.
Didnt read - too long - batman.gif

Less talking, more playing...

Just go play the game, dont poke developer and distract him with your useless wall of text. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: AwsHen
4.80 star(s) 932 Votes