starkj

May 17, 2022
Thank god this game is a harem like OiaL, otherwise i would have a really hard time choosing one girl.

• Hey there
Reactions: De Sade

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Still no word on 0.4 release dates per tier?

Coz if Caribdis is still on that "1 percent a day prog" he should be finished by the 17th...

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Thank god this game is a harem like OiaL, otherwise i would have a really hard time choosing one girl.
Somehow I have a feeling that this game will eventually separate MC from Harem, making him choose only one girl for serious relationship. But I could be wrong:BootyTime:

• Sad
Reactions: De Sade

RoyalAbacus

Aug 4, 2019
Somehow I have a feeling that this game will eventually separate MC from Harem, making him choose only one girl for serious relationship. But I could be wrong:BootyTime:
I hope you're wrong. While I feel like an arse going for a harem route there's no way I'll be able to pick just one of them.

Reactions: starkj

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
In Once in a lifetime there were three types of ending, the "loser endings", in which the MC loses all the girls, the "evil endings", in which the MC becomes the new Astarot and take all the girls and the "heroic endings", in which the MC defeat Astarot and have to choose a girl. I suppose it will happen something like that also in this game.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
In Once in a lifetime there were three types of ending, the "loser endings", in which the MC loses all the girls, the "evil endings", in which the MC becomes the new Astarot and take all the girls and the "heroic endings", in which the MC defeat Astarot and have to choose a girl. I suppose it will happen something like that also in this game.
No there was also a normal, or how u call it ''heroic'' harem ending, no need to choose one girl, just select leave no one behind thats it.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
No there was also a normal, or how u call it ''heroic'' harem ending, no need to choose one girl, just select leave no one behind thats it.
It seems I have missed that one. Maybe it is due to certain choices I have made.
:unsure:
Who cares. The point is in the previous Caribdis' game there were three types of ending, the "no one girl", the "only one girl" and the "all the girls". So probably it will happen the same thing with this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: starkj

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
It seems I have missed that one. Maybe it is due to certain choices I have made.
:unsure:
Who cares. The point is in the previous Caribdis' game there were three types of ending, the "no one girl", the "only one girl" and the "all the girls" and probably it will happen the same thing with this game.
How you can live in a world where you haven't had the best ending of once in a lifetime is beyond me :oops:
If I was you I wouldn't be able to sleep at night without replaying the entire game to get the heroic harem ending first.
But other than that, yes you are technically right :4Head:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
I must confess I have played "Once in a lifetime" only one time, I have found out only the "evil ending", so I know the existence of the other endings only because you have talked about them.
:giggle:

Reactions: Machete
4.80 star(s) 930 Votes