ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Where is Luna? The one in S is the fairy using the potion to transform into her :BootyTime:
Btw am I the only one that liked the Potions class teacher?
Oh, She Was Fun :devilish: . But I Wish Luna would have also drink one of the potions , I would love to hear her Deepest Desires:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Shuls01

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I must confess I have played "Once in a lifetime" only one time, I have found out only the "evil ending", so I know the existence of the other endings only because you have talked about them.
:giggle:
You shouldn't have taken that hand...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sooner or later we will hear her deepest desires even without potions;)
And we will even help her turn those desires into reality:devilish:
I wonder about those Desires, sadly do to her power, she probably didn't have many Human interaction, so I wonder what will erupt form her, now that she found someone who she doesnt have to hold back with.:unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just out of curiosity :giggle:, Did any of you noticed, that Orion's right hand is on Delilah's ass?!:love:
rG6OatrBkwQ.jpg
"So, did he just slap that ass or did he grab and hold on to it? ":devilish::LOL:

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 1987345

Damn I totally forgot about that, fake name to hide her identity right. I mean to be fair it's still weird to casually call her Delilah when we know her more as Nova, but okay there's something I won't forget anymore at least.

I'll take some of those eggs.
:ROFLMAO:okay okay, sorry guys ;), But I have to admit, it turned out better than I expected :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes