Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
There was a theory time ago the Dalia might have the first of the 3 weapons. The blade mele one. Back then i shrugged it as unlikely. That would make all the weapons in Kredon of all the world, that could even be, since it'a pivotal place in the story, and by chance all in hands of people who know each other. Too much.

But now i'm re-playing the game and i noticed that when you first go dungeon with Dalia and the troll attacks she sudenly pulls out an extremely effective schyte which is surrounded by lightnings like the sword Idrel shows in the tutorial. Now, in the tutorial the weapon is a sword, yet, the second weapon is muskeet, and we all know that the second weapon can be any firearm you want it to be... so...

I'm starting to give credit to the theory.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
There was a theory time ago the Dalia might have the first of the 3 weapons. The blade mele one. Back then i shrugged it as unlikely. That would make all the weapons in Kredon of all the world, that could even be, since it'a pivotal place in the story, and by chance all in hands of people who know each other. Too much.

But now i'm re-playing the game and i noticed that when you first go dungeon with Dalia and the troll attacks she sudenly pulls out an extremely effective schyte which is surrounded by lightnings like the sword Idrel shows in the tutorial. Now, in the tutorial the weapon is a sword, yet, the second weapon is muskeet, and we all know that the second weapon can be any firearm you want it to be... so...

i don´t know i mean idrel said who had Hyas is a unknow user and i got the feeling dalia is well known in eternum but we will know when the owner of hyas is exposed

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
If Dalia is enough clever to don't say she has found the First Weapon of Atlas, then she could actually be that unknow user; even if she is a pretty well know player.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
If Dalia is enough clever to don't say she has found the First Weapon of Atlas, then she could actually be that unknow user; even if she is a pretty well know player.
can be true but idrel should know she know that Nova had the sniper (i mean not the name Nova but Nova´s "Toon" name) and Nova has/d social anexiety (more or less) and i don´t think she talked about to someone about her atlas weapon

• Thinking Face
Reactions: McGreed

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Yes there is some credit to that theory, but imo it would make it so much more rewarding if they got a weapon of atlas from a hard fight instead of Dalia just have it from the get to go same as Nova.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yes there is some credit to that theory, but imo it would make it so much more rewarding if they got a weapon of atlas from a hard fight instead of Dalia just have it from the get to go same as Nova.
There hasn't been much RPG character progression in general.
Orion has powers because ... he just does.
Nova had her weapon before they even met, and they got Calypso through hacking.
If I had seen this happen on an actual MMO server I would report their group and hope they get b& :KEK:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Sure. As i mentioned it felt odd story wise. And i guess she would have been a lot nutter about losing her inventory to Tanathos. Yet, i wonder... It would cut a lot of time from the plot. And if there is the plot twist at some point the story could go like "in your face, you saw it in the very first release".

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
i don´t know i mean idrel said who had Hyas is a unknow user and i got the feeling dalia is well known in eternum but we will know when the owner of hyas is exposed
What do you mean. Idriel said that the owner of Hyas is unknown, not that there is an unknown user who has Hyas. That means that it's not public knowledge who owns Hyas, not that the person who owns it has little reputation.
That being said I would prefer if Dalia didn't have Hyas already. If all three weapons are already in the gangs hands it would be a bit quick.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
What do you mean. Idriel said that the owner of Hyas is unknown, not that there is an unknown user who has Hyas. That means that it's not public knowledge who owns Hyas, not that the person who owns it has little reputation.
That being said I would prefer if Dalia didn't have Hyas already. If all three weapons are already in the gangs hands it would be a bit quick.
aha yeah i wanted to edit this post and delete user i just forgot i tought about it after i wrote it and unknow user doesn´t sound right my bad

Reactions: Alandir
Aug 15, 2021
I just assumed it was Alex in all versions for everyone: it was for me :love:
Alex had barely any content in v1. I really liked her events in v2 but nova edged her out by a tiny bit for me and alex was 2nd best for that update. In v3 there was not much of her so my v3 best girl was penny with nancy being second (but Alex gets points for kicking Axel in the balls).

Maybe she will take the best girl spot in v4 depending on how her events play out. Based on previews it looks like we are taking her to the fancy party after the heist. I have high hopes for Dalia's events as well - from the preview pics it looks like we will have a couple of scenes with her (gym contests and it looks like we will be visiting the island server she mentioned in v3 since she spoke about a beach on that server).

Reactions: DirtyMario

De Sade

Jun 6, 2017
Already have the Master rank on Patreon but already set aside budget for Eternumite based on 0.4. I only support like three people on Patreon (Runey, Oni and Caribidis) so I know I probably won't be disappointed. I legitimately went full waifuist on this game and fell in love with Annie, haven't simped this hard since 2013's Bioshock Infinite. Made wallpaper packs for desktop and mobile too. Very easily top 5 AVNs.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't know how to read English :(
Bummer, fellow descendand of the Roman Empire. Unfortunately not speaking english you miss a lot of good stuff in your life. But there are sections of this form for spanish speaking people where you can find a lot of directions i believe.

Desfirtunatamente, compañero descendiente del Imperio Romano. Desafortunadamente, al no hablar inglés, te pierdes muchas cosas buenas en tu vida. Pero hay secciones de este foro para personas que habla hispanol donde puedes encontrar muchas direcciones, creo.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
I would love to try those games that you just mentioned to me, since they seem quite good to me and they look good, but there is a problem, and that is that I am a Spanish-speaker basically from Latin America, and the game is in its original language, which is English, but I would need a translation to play it, that is the problem I have and that prevents me from playing, since I don't know how to read English :(
But your english looks great there, much better than my potato degree of english, even with that i can still play most games just fine and if you dont understand a word then you have goggle translate anyway.

4.80 star(s) 930 Votes